Pirate King gone ??

Options
kilmister
kilmister Posts: 16 Arc User
HI, i have failed to see any Pirate King spawn messages for 2 days now,,is the daily quest gone or what happened ?

Best Answer

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited January 2016 Answer ✓
    Options
    I've got a catshop that's always up and it hasn't spawned in 5 days. I'm thinking there was some kind of bug the last time it was killed so it didn't run the routine that resets the spawn logic (you have to kill it first before it's allowed to spawn again).

It could have been a weird fluke or maybe there is some kind of skill that stuns / seals the boss that prevents it from running the AI... Maintenance is going to fix it but if it's a bug people may break it again either accidentally or intentionally.
    ​​

Answers

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Nope, it is still available. Seen it on Etherblade server 2 hours ago.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    Perhaps ppl gave up questing and summoning it.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • kilmister
    Options
    im on TT server and havent seen it for 2 days now..
  • kilmister
    Options
    3rd day on TT server and Pirate King is still missing !!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I find this very hard to believe, but I haven't logged on in a couple of days either because I'm working. I think you're just missing it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Well i cant play from 10am server time till 8pm server time but from 8pm - 10am server time i play and alway have alt watching char and i havent seen it spawn now 3 days on TT server unless im really unlucky and miss it cuz of my time zone (note i have 4 alts do war o mine quest each day)
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kilmister
    Options

I find this very hard to believe, but I haven't logged on in a couple of days either because I'm working. I think you're just missing it.​​

Well i havent missed it one day since it came so i have a hard time thinking i just missed it for not 1 but 3 days now..

• dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    is this our next broken thing on pwi???
  • sakit
    sakit Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    It is a nice exp daily and nice items for starchat. I would very much like for this daily to return. I saw someone in wc say TT server is the only server who lost Pirate King daily. Did we do something wrong?
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    I find this very hard to believe, but I haven't logged on in a couple of days either because I'm working. I think you're just missing it.

No, it hasn't spawned. A bunch of people have been asking in WC why it hasn't spawned in days.
    Some people have shop chars on all the time, and we have not seen the red text notification...​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.