NPC "Deputy Drakh" giving wrong NW times. This is unfair.

Options
elosyadar
elosyadar Posts: 2 Arc User
I don't know if this only applies to Twilight Temple server or not, but the NPC in North Arch named "Deputy Drakh" says the following about NW:
  • The Nation War begins Friday and Sunday evening at 20:15 and ends at 24:00.
This is unfair. I'm sure people are reading this and then missing BOTH NWs that actually begin at 11:00 PST on Saturday and Sunday. This wrong text on the NPC is most likely part of the problem of unbalanced cross-server participation. It is impossible to expect people to plan their schedules in order for a more balanced participation in NW when incorrect times are given by the NPC on the platform.

I have submitted a ticket to ARC PWI Support. But they told me to post here.

Please fix this. It will go a long way towards helping NW be a more fair fight on all servers.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved this to the Quality Corner as that's where it should really be. Looking at the files though, I'm not sure how they are going to change this. Not without releasing a different client version for each server.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mertana1988
    mertana1988 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    It could be easily fixed by changing the text to "The Nation War begins Saturday and Sunday evening at 20:15 and ends at 24:00 CET time (11:15-15:00 PST time, 14:15-18:00 EST time)" on the English client. It's as easy as fixing any translation error.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    When did nation wars even last 3:45 hours anyway?
    It begins 20:20 CET, ends 22:20 CET

The entire text is wrong, or has information that I don't know of.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• peterprus
    peterprus Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    NW times need to be moved. The game is now making it very convenient for the European Shard and inconvenient for the US Shards. That is also why the EU server has over 320 more players going into NW which makes the whole thing a very one sided story. Many people have even stopped going to NW because of this unfair situation. The GMs forget that in the US many people unfortunately have to work on the weekends unlike Europeans who mostly do not work Sundays. NW times are Saturday and Sunday at 2pm server time which makes it almost impossible for most to go NW. I suggest either you fix one time slot back lets say Saturday since most EU folks don't have to work Sunday and leave Sunday as is. Or put in a player limit of 400. So one faction does not overpower the others by sheer numbers. Or if that cannot be done, take the cross server thing out and put it back the way it was.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moved this to the Quality Corner as that's where it should really be. Looking at the files though, I'm not sure how they are going to change this. Not without releasing a different client version for each server.

Easy solution is to update the Tool tip to cover all servers really.

IE
    Et - Bla bla
    Da - Ba ba
    Tt - Ra Ra
    Hh - ha ha

Covered. Problem solved. Back to sleep now.​​
This discussion has been closed.