Missing TW Refunds (URGENT! PLEASE READ)

Options
daymond
daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
This week guilds in Twilight Temple Server did not receive their 90% TW Bid Refund.
Each week after maintenance, guild leaders receive 90% of their bid back via in-game mail.
That means I am short 891,000,000 coins. (I bid the maximum amount)
That is the equivalent of over $200.

Other leaders are short similar amounts.
alFcxeg.png
www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    From the other thread....
    daymond wrote: »
    This week guilds did not receive their 90% TW Bid Refund.
    Each week after maintenance, guild leaders receive 90% of their bid back via in-game mail.
    That means I am short 891,000,000 coins.
    That is the equivalent of over $200.

Other leaders are short similar amounts.

This is a regular occurrence. Open a ticket and pray. We seem to have to report this about every other time, and half the time they give us a bunch of **** about refunding it.
    Once again, the support system fails completely. It's not until after going back and forth several times, giving quite a bit of proof that they ever do finally concede and do what they are supposed to.

Posting here isn't going to get you anywhere. You must open a ticket to support.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Ya dude, those money are in my pocket. Im buying donuts with them now.
    giphy.gif

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    >Virtual in-game coins equivalent to real currency
    Oh okay.
    I wish it worked that way, I should've sold all the coins i've ever got together from selling materials.
    Literally thousands of dollars.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    it actually does work that way....
  • dblazen1
    Options
    mulier wrote: »
    it actually does work that way....
    Time to become russian and send spam mails to buy my coins!

Also if it would realistically work that way, it would only count for the server he plays on, not all servers, not on a global scale.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    I suggest before complaining about it to wait till the TW salary is paid out.
    I've noticed at random times that the refund and salary are paid on the same time, or rather the refund doesn't really havea fixed time.

Also, why are you bidding such a high amount? Can't see that many fighting for the same land, but won't go off topic much.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • daymond
    Options
    1.) You spend $ for in game currency. The coin amount i quoted is the PWE implemented price maximum for gold (which every servers AH is buying at right now so it's universal).

2.) I sent a ticket before posting anything here. Covering all bases on the off chance a community manager could draw attention to the concern.

3.) Due to positioning of rival alliance guilds on the Twilight Temple Territory War Map, the land "Courage Path" was a key point which would determine a crucial change in our servers war strategy and dynamics for the remaining duration of our season. Both Knights and ChinaTown placed the maximum possible bid of 990,000,000 coins as soon as bidding opened at 19:00 server time two Wednesdays ago. I'm proud to say I have the quicker fingers (or ping as the case may be) and successfully won the bid.

4.) Refund did get sent out Friday the this week. I updated my ticket to ask if this would be a one week occurence or Friday was the new send out date. This effects other faction leaders and myself because we often use the prior weeks tw refund towards the next.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • daymond
    Options
    Did my comment get removed?
    alFcxeg.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Did my comment get removed?
    I didn't do anything, and I'm not seeing any of your comments edited/deleted in the recent change log. Spam queue is empty too, which is where missing posts usually end up.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    This happened to VF several times over the years. Sometimes it can take months to get the refund back. You need to stay on top of it.
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• dblazen1
    edited November 2015
    Options
    1.) You spend $ for in game currency. The coin amount i quoted is the PWE implemented price maximum for gold (which every servers AH is buying at right now so it's universal).
    Welcome to tideswell, where people are buying/selling gold at 5-6m through world chat, hi.

2.) I sent a ticket before posting anything here. Covering all bases on the off chance a community manager could draw attention to the concern.
    Then await the ticket, the community can't help you with this issue. At the very least you could've tagged some PWE people like mintsummer and thenamesdomino in your OP.

3.) Due to positioning of rival alliance guilds on the Twilight Temple Territory War Map, the land "Courage Path" was a key point which would determine a crucial change in our servers war strategy and dynamics for the remaining duration of our season. Both Knights and ChinaTown placed the maximum possible bid of 990,000,000 coins as soon as bidding opened at 19:00 server time two Wednesdays ago. I'm proud to say I have the quicker fingers (or ping as the case may be) and successfully won the bid.
    SRS BSNISSSS

4.) Refund did get sent out Friday the this week. I updated my ticket to ask if this would be a one week occurence or Friday was the new send out date. This effects other faction leaders and myself because we often use the prior weeks tw refund towards the next.

As said by others, some things take ages to be processed by PWE.
    I'm surprised people are still surprised over that fact.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif