war front supply crate

So there is a new item for 100 gold that gives 18 items, but doesn't list the items, anyone know what's In it?
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105

Comments

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    i think that is the pack they sent out for free when the content launched. bunch of charms and hypers and stuff iirc.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    I looked at that item on database, different name and not enough items
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    wait wait wait wait wait....

they expect you to buy a item daily to skip your dailys by giving you more daily quests to skip... and that for only 5 golds..... every day...

what?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    Ya I got a laugh outta that when I saw that XD
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    wait huh?
  • ellany
    ellany Posts: 35 Arc User
    we will have to pay to click on stuff soon ....
  • dotz02lost
    dotz02lost Posts: 10 Arc User
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33815
    RB1 lvl 100 instant
    charms
    mounts
    full h99 gold armor +weapon
    5x a packs
    tele stone
    tele bell
    recov stone
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33815
    RB1 lvl 100 instant
    charms
    mounts
    full h99 gold armor +weapon
    5x a packs
    tele stone
    tele bell
    recov stone

cant be the item we have in boutique
    the item u listed gives 19 items, the one from boutique however only 18.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    If this is right, maybe that's PWI 's response to server transfer...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    null
    If this is right, maybe that's PWI 's response to server transfer...

Yeah, it's just missing all materials needed for R9 3rd cast, the refines and shards.
    Also a star chart and war avatars.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    lilliida wrote: »
    cant be the item we have in boutique
    the item u listed gives 19 items, the one from boutique however only 18.

Nah it's right. I wouldn't pay too much attention to accurate item descriptions.
    http://pwdatabase.com/items/48031
    ​​
  • razzzza
    Next pack will be 250g for second reawakened toon with nirvana g15 second recast set and weapon. soon™​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Does it mean your culti quests will be autocompleted too? x)
    WTB culti quests stone separately :D
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • razzzza
    shade13 wrote: »
    Does it mean your culti quests will be autocompleted too? x)
    WTB culti quests stone separately :D

Just my guess but it probably only levels you to 100, gives you some equipment to let you do culti on your own and then you reawaken.
    This is my assumption how this works and you have to reawaken yourself too so you need the reawaken item (dunno how to get it.. been awhile) so you can do dailys and stuff to reawaken again lol.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Oh I'm not saying your going to be OP af. However it is a half decent head start on a new server. ( also assuming your current toon isn't super game already )
  • shade13
    razzzza wrote: »
    Just my guess but it probably only levels you to 100, gives you some equipment to let you do culti on your own and then you reawaken.

Can be so. As it's said on news page:
    Use the Peripatic Pill, finish the Reawakening quests, then use the Optimistic Pill to level up LV 100 again.
    But nothing about culti quests which are also required for reawakening.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    Just a heads up to anybody still wondering this does nothing in terms of culti quests. I figured it would going off the news page wording but apparently not.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Just a heads up to anybody still wondering this does nothing in terms of culti quests. I figured it would going off the news page wording but apparently not.

I didn't see anything on the news page that indicated culti completion at all.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • standoffishman

I didn't see anything on the news page that indicated culti completion at all.​​

"Use the Peripatic Pill, finish the Reawakening quests, then use the Optimistic Pill to level up LV 100 again."

Similar rational as the poster above me. I figured considering they are giving such simple instructions and mentioning the reawakening quests that they'd have included the culti quests. Not a big deal either way, just how I read it. I thought I should say something since I wasn't the only person that was at least unsure on it.
  • shade13
    I thought I should say something since I wasn't the only person that was at least unsure on it.

pig-40.gif I was wondering too.

To be honest this pack is overpriced and contains tones of useless items. They should have excluded almost all except exp pills and set it cheaper. 400-450mil for 7 days flight, timed autopot and bell, useless orbs (refining to +5 is considerably cheap, but they add ~30 gold to price), geographical map (which is free as lvling reward), mount... hh99 is +/- useful if it's not autobound upon exchange instead of upon equipping. I believe ppl who can afford this won't bother with nv3 gear but will go for r9 directly anyway.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • standoffishman
    shade13 said:

I thought I should say something since I wasn't the only person that was at least unsure on it.

pig-40.gif I was wondering too.

To be honest this pack is overpriced and contains tones of useless items. They should have excluded almost all except exp pills and set it cheaper. 400-450mil for 7 days flight, timed autopot and bell, useless orbs (refining to +5 is considerably cheap, but they add ~30 gold to price), geographical map (which is free as lvling reward), mount... hh99 is +/- useful if it's not autobound upon exchange instead of upon equipping. I believe ppl who can afford this won't bother with nv3 gear but will go for r9 directly anyway.
    ​​

It wouldn't be completely horrible value with BoE gear as you are arguably getting 150-200m in worthwhile stuff to help offset the cost. Unfortunately since the gear is BoP, and thus very hard to make good use of, I'm in agreement that it's a really bad deal as it stands right now.
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User

i think that is the pack they sent out for free when the content launched. bunch of charms and hypers and stuff iirc.

What pack is this. I was away for a few months and just got back. I didn't see anything new in my mailbox.
  • sylenthunder

What pack is this. I was away for a few months and just got back. I didn't see anything new in my mailbox.
    You had to have logged in during the limited period of time when the event occurred after the new content launch in January. If you did not log in during that one or two week period, you would not have anything.​​

​​
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2015

You had to have logged in during the limited period of time when the event occurred after the new content launch in January. If you did not log in during that one or two week period, you would not have anything.​​

Ah that's too bad. :(

(Plus I'm guessing you meant November, I looked back and it looks like they released a new expansion on Nov 10 or 11.)

But what is it you guys got? I'm guessing it's not a full warfront supply crate cause that thing looks a bit too good to give out for free. Was it a subset of that crate? Did you get low level orbs and stuff in addition to the charms and hypers already mentioned?
  • razzzza
    it was the illusionary crystal what bossts your character to lv 95 instantly. they messed up with the login so they made a code too so everyone i know got 2 of them, creating a lv 1 toon was instantly lv 101 with this event.

I dont know exactly what they messed up with that they made a code too but i got 2 of them on ALL my characters and toons i made just because.

That thing is sold here and there for 40 gold and if its worth it or not.. meh. i would not buy it and i would neither buy the new thing.
    atleast the new thing boosts you way further and gives you gear which you can sell (probably)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mishka#2285
    mishka#2285 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    question,will the warfront pack still be availible on dec 3 at 1:00 a.m. CST?i ask because thats about an hour before server reset which is usually when the day switches over,i was hoping it will be as thats when i get my paycheck

because if i remember my timezones right,that would be dec 2 11:00 p.m. PST
    Post edited by mishka#2285 on
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    You had to have logged in during the limited period of time when the event occurred after the new content launch in January. If you did not log in during that one or two week period, you would not have anything.

Are you talking about the illusionary stone?​​
  • sylenthunder
    jabq wrote: »
    You had to have logged in during the limited period of time when the event occurred after the new content launch in January. If you did not log in during that one or two week period, you would not have anything.

Are you talking about the illusionary stone?

Yes, I was answering cornflakes​​

​​