Characters have dissapeared

Options
prancing
prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
I had max characters on the German server, and max on the French server. Those were merged so i had all those characters. The first server i played on was Harslhands, and today i tried to log into those characters and they were missing, gone POOF!

Did anyone else have this happen? Maybe because the EU servers were merged and then merged again? Plox help.
m5arXCN.png

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    Search the forums. this has been asked and answered many times.

ok...look for little arrows next to your character selection and click on them.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    If you already had the max 16 on Morai, and you had characters on Harshlands, when the servers merged, you lost whatever characters fell outside of the 16.

I know of one other person this happened to. She was eventually able to get credited for the lost levels money and gear on the lost character. Only because she had extremely detailed screenshots of her missing toon from right before the merge happened, and because she was very persistent with the support team and I helped.

If you don't have that kind of detail, you're going to be SOL.

Oh, and just because I find it fun....
    1. A slight variation of plox (Means please). The "0" was added purely as a way to annoy the hell out of everyone who reads it.

2. A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

3. The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.

4. Probably the most irritating way of saying please. Used by internet n00bs as a way to annoy us the hell out of people
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options

If you already had the max 16 on Morai, and you had characters on Harshlands, when the servers merged, you lost whatever characters fell outside of the 16.

I know of one other person this happened to. She was eventually able to get credited for the lost levels money and gear on the lost character. Only because she had extremely detailed screenshots of her missing toon from right before the merge happened, and because she was very persistent with the support team and I helped.

If you don't have that kind of detail, you're going to be SOL.

Oh, and just because I find it fun....

1. A slight variation of plox (Means please). The "0" was added purely as a way to annoy the hell out of everyone who reads it.

2. A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

3. The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.

4. Probably the most irritating way of saying please. Used by internet n00bs as a way to annoy us the hell out of people

​​

Thanks for info, so did they warn us this would happen? because i totally missed it!
    m5arXCN.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yeah they did, but you really had to pay attention to the news to see it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!