Cross Server Nation war event time for Dawnglory ?

tolots
tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
When this event become cross server, does it mean all Eu player on Eu server will have to attend this at 2:20 am - 4:20 am instead of 20:20 pm - 22:20 pm ?

This is the most horrible scenario i can imagine

Comments

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    You will have to do it at the same time with other servers (and time isn't announced yet). It's unavoidable. Get ready. Be strong.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    NW at night = only half server online(maybe even less) = DawnGlory 4th place = little amount of tokens = Yay!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    Just wait and see what times they give us first.​​
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    Best solution would be to have one time slot that works well for Dawnglory and one that works well for the other 3 servers since the event is twice weekly.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    well you can attend at your local NW to your server. I suppose cross server NW is diferent even and dont replace the old fashion NW
  • tolots
    beast21g said:

well you can attend at your local NW to your server. I suppose cross server NW is diferent even and dont replace the old fashion NW

That would be great but im afraid it will replace the current local nation wars else we had 4 NW events wich is too much.
    I have bad memories from 2011 where all EU's on Harshlands and the other Us servers was shown the cold shoulder and their voices was just ignored about Nw times. The Nw currency is important and you can buy everything thats cool and valueable from this events currency. I just came back, i just spend money , id would suck so hard to get shown the middle finger again.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    You'll know when...

A. They announce it.

B. It happens.

The latter is more likely.

It's pretty obvious that Domino, though we had high hopes, is no more informative than any of the other **** CM's we've had. PWE just doesn't care.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    You'll know when...

A. They announce it.

B. It happens.

The latter is more likely.

It's pretty obvious that Domino, though we had high hopes, is no more informative than any of the other **** CM's we've had. PWE just doesn't care.

I care.. Wait... What...

HAHAHA.​​
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    What are you writing about, there won't be normal NW anymore :#
  • beast21g
    edited November 2015
    darkdemen said:

What are you writing about, there won't be normal NW anymore :#

how do you know that? better wait and see

and before start QQ for the cross server NW times start thinking that Dawnglory merged with a non EU server so i suppose a lot people cant participate. Cross server events are to help this people.

Well now if you are so greedy about rewards you can spend 4 hours (2 for local NW and 2 for cross) for each event, i dont mind :smiley:
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    I find it hilarious that the server that just spent months laughing at all the HL people who had to deal with EU times is now complaining about having to deal with US times for cross-server before the times are even announced.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I imagine it will probably be set to east coast times as EU would **** over west coast horribly and I'd imagine west coast times would be even worse than east coast for EU.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Im not even sure this will be worth it because of its 2 diff time slots doesnt that mean each time ourn server is still at a disadvantages for half strength compared to others unless they chose a middle man tome on our server when activoty is generally the highest?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sylenthunder
    IMHO, the Friday slot should be left alone, and the Sunday slot could be set at the EU time. That would put it mid-afternoon for the US which isn't terrible for a Sunday.​​

​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    That's probably the best solution. Friday at west coast times, Sunday at EU times.

Alternately they could do both at east coast time since it's more centrally located. But west coast players would still be at work on Friday (5 pm), and EU players would be screwed for Sunday. But hey, Harshlands players could participate in something again!
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    knowing pwi they will come up with the only most possible weirdest answer. The time will be located in the Atlantic ocean at some uncalled for and non-used time zone. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Cross server NW should be central standard time in the US. If the EU people don't like it all I can do is start pulling all those "FU" quotes they spewed towards the harshlands people after the merge. Too bad so sad. You have your server NW and let HL have the cross server. seems fair to me.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    jadasia said:

Cross server NW should be central standard time in the US. If the EU people don't like it all I can do is start pulling all those "FU" quotes they spewed towards the harshlands people after the merge. Too bad so sad. You have your server NW and let HL have the cross server. seems fair to me.

as a german morai player, i personally do not care about event times. but the "fu" quotes is something that non-us players had to deal with for about 6 years now.
  • sylenthunder
    aphrodita wrote: »
    as a german morai player, i personally do not care about event times. but the "fu" quotes is something that non-us players had to deal with for about 6 years now.
    Plus, if you really want to get serious about it......
    Harshlands was the small server that got merged into the larger Morai server.

I still think they should work on a full account transfer service.​​

​​
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    cross server with 3 different server times will never work. They will s crew over 66% of the people.
    NW and TW is the one thing fun in this game, if they finally even mess that up, then its gonna be final over for me.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Two different time slots might be the best option here. I'd go with a regular 8:20 pm (west servers time) NW, which I think works for the east server and some Europeans (they had to deal with this time for years anyway) as well. Then Sunday NW should be at 9:20 am (west servers time) which works for most Europeans (Sunday evening, similar to current NW), it shouldn't be too early for east server, and it's still acceptable for west server.
    Maybe?
  • shade13
    They didn't want to merge Harshlands with another pvp server LC becasue "it will be the least populated server and will have disadvantage on nw" (most popular of supposed reason), but they **** it up anyway because of players' time zones and it's gonna have disadvantage in any case normal-20.gif Sense? Was really worth it?​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jadasia
    aphrodita said:

jadasia said:

You forget one tiny detail. When you EU folk signed onto servers which operate in American time zones you had a choice. You knew what you were signing onto. You accepted the fact that these servers were operating events in time zones outside your EU times. The FU factor for 6 years was because you people made the choice knowing all that however those on the Harshlands server had absolutely no choice. They were forced into your EU times. So yes the Harshlands folk really did get the shaft. So yes I do think that cross server NW needs to be held at a time most convenient to the HL people out of all fairness to them. If you EU people have an issue with it then too bad. You can have some of the "FU" you gave to the HL people when the server merged. Deal with it.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    jadasia said:

Harshlands server had absolutely no choice. They were forced into your EU times. So yes the Harshlands folk really did get the shaft. So yes I do think that cross server NW needs to be held at a time most convenient to the HL people out of all fairness to them.

Its not EU people's fault HL was merged into Morai though. Giving them the middle finger for no reason is pretty fcked up too. People who specifically left their old accounts to reroll on the new server and then suddenly have to play with easter server time.

Its better to find a middle ground like two different timeslots to try cover as many timezones as possible. Its sad for HL people but lets not shet on multiple people and instead try to find something that works for most instead of one or the other. Just cause a select few EUs went around sheting on HL players doesn't mean all EU players did.
  • tolots
    limonazza said:

just east cost server times should be fine in the weekend

problem is if they put west coast server times,

1 nation (dawnglory) will have no attendance, fvcking up whole nation wars concept​​

I thought People get just mixed up in all nations like it works now. Can you please give me a link where you read that each server is a nation ? thanks

About the FU back to the Eu people:
    Im a former HL player who life in the EU, i know how much it suck to have bad event times. Ive never shown anyone the middle finger and would tell him to deal with it. I feel sorry for all the us player who must now deal with the eu times on dawnglory. I also miss HL as pvp server. We shouldn't fight ourselfs each other about who got it worse Eu or Us. We should show a little bit more empathy towards our fellow pwi co players and ask PWE to find a way that dosn't exclude anyone from this most important event.
  • shade13
    edited November 2015
    tolots wrote: »
    I thought People get just mixed up in all nations like it works now. Can you please give me a link where you read that each server is a nation ? thanks

I said that because it's how it works on other servers. Keep in mind though, that maybe we won't inherit this system as well, but I think we will. Else I don't see any reason to merge servers like they did.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I can't understand why do HL people so happy? You will sucked up forever due to lack of people. FOREVER 4th!

And stop dreaming about local NWs. Cross-server NWs will replace them. Just look at other servers (Chinese, Russian etc).
  • beast21g

I can't understand why do HL people so happy? You will sucked up forever due to lack of people. FOREVER 4th!

And stop dreaming about local NWs. Cross-server NWs will replace them. Just look at other servers (Chinese, Russian etc).

if the time it's 03:00 sever time you think a lot EU people will attend?
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    The time US players have right now for NW isnt bad they just should deal with it.

Its not like its at 2am in the moring until 4am.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jadasia
    edited November 2015
    booker27 said:

jadasia said:

Harshlands server had absolutely no choice. They were forced into your EU times. So yes the Harshlands folk really did get the shaft. So yes I do think that cross server NW needs to be held at a time most convenient to the HL people out of all fairness to them.

Its not EU people's fault HL was merged into Morai though. Giving them the middle finger for no reason is pretty fcked up too. People who specifically left their old accounts to reroll on the new server and then suddenly have to play with easter server time.

Its better to find a middle ground like two different timeslots to try cover as many timezones as possible. Its sad for HL people but lets not shet on multiple people and instead try to find something that works for most instead of one or the other. Just cause a select few EUs went around sheting on HL players doesn't mean all EU players did.
    It certainly wasn't the HL people's fault they were merged into the EU server either but that did not stop those EU people from rushing to the forums to stick their middle fingers up in their faces and "shet" all over them. That was pretty ****ed up. So if the cross server NW is set up to cater to the other 3 servers then you can just deal with it. It would be nice for the HL people to have the event work in their time zones with the rest of the servers since they are forced to deal with NW and TW and everything else in the EU time zone.

All you EU morons who considered forcing the HL people into EU event times as a form of retribution for you people CHOOSING to play on a server in American time zones with events caters to American time zones All I can say is what goes around comes around. I hope cross server NW is at 19:00 central time zone on both days
This discussion has been closed.