Aps Stats

hexeditor99
hexeditor99 Posts: 4 Arc User
Two part question.

I just RB'd for the second time with my APS sin.
What, in your opnion, should be my max stats in dex and str? Or HP?
How to get a respectable max HP? Sacrifice a little dex and str or save for vit stones?
I want my character designed to solo TT as much as possible so do I need more damage or crit?
I have 2.86 atks (haven't gotten pan gu tome yet). Also have R8 armour(chestplate) and death thorn(-.05).

Second question. If someone doesn't mind, can they share their zeal genie stats? I'm worried I'm putting
too much in dex/vit, etc...

Comments

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    - Dex as much as possible
    - Str enough to equip your gear (104/105 depending if r9 or not...)
    - HP.... you mean vit? You should not stat any vit... Your hp should come from your equipment (+5/+6 refines should be easy to get)
    - All sins want more dmg and crit...
    - Genie is more complicated... if all you want is to use holy path/ad, full mag vit genie would be better (expel also works well), skills like tangling mire/ tree of protection work better with a str genie...
  • frostdiener
    frostdiener Posts: 14 Arc User
    About Stats:

No Vitality.

Strength is a weird one. You need 104 for your APS Sin. Although you don't need to stat 104 into it since you get some stats elsewhere.

Mainly: Lionheart Belt, TM Lunar Cape, War Avatar Cards and later the Pan Gu Tome.

As an example: I have 72 Strength statted right now. My Pan Gu gives me 9 Strength, my Cape 6 Strength and my Belt gives me 7 Strength. On top of that i get 10 Strength from one of my War Avatar Cards. That puts me at the needed 104 Strength for the gear.

If you have a 10 Strength A-Card, equip it. (Mistress of Night, Mask of Grief and Seeker Trainer come to mind now.)
    You'll most like be aiming for the A-Card Set "Six Candleflame Sovereigns", since it's a huge stat boost. Mistress of Night is part of that set and she's the only card in the set that'll give you 10 Strength. So, you'll generally have to stat something between 70 and 81 Strength. Between 79 and 81 in your case. You'll want to use a Basic Reset Note once you acquire your Pan Gu tome to restat accordingly. You kinda have to do the math for yourself based on the Strength on your Cape and Belt, or if you don't have a 10 Strength Card yet. There'll be some more math involved later on in your gear progression that i'll explain then.

Dexterity: Put the rest into dexterity. It gives you all you want: Damage, Critchance, Sustain from BP.

You get 1% Critchance for every 20 Dex statted.

----------------------------------------

Respectable max HP:

Refining:
    One of the easiest ways to attain HP is to refine your gear to +5/+7. Check out this LINK.

Start out by refining your Helmet first since it gives the most HP. Then refine your Pants as they'll give you the 2nd most HP on a regular APS Sin. Then do your Cape, Chest, Gloves and Boots in any order.

Socketing:
    Note: I am using the marketprices on Dawnglory for this, so check your own server for the actual costs.

You'll want to add Sockets to your Gear. Start out with your Cape, Chest, Gloves and Boots. Check if any of those have 2 Sockets and start with those.

Your Lvl. 12 Gear:
    Adding a 3rd Socket to Lvl. 12 Gear costs 600 Socketstones. They cost between 4.000-4.500 coins on Dawnglory so that's 2.400.000-2.700.000 coins for your 3rd Socket.

Adding a 4th Socket to Lvl. 12 Gear costs 2.000 Socketstones. So that'd cost you 8.000.000-9.000.000 coins to add a 4th Socket.

Your Lvl. 15 Gear:
    I wouldn't recommend adding Sockets to that gear for now since it's way more expensive to add more sockets to it.

Adding a 3rd Socket to Lvl. 15 Gear costs 4.800 Socketstones. That'd cost you 19.200.000-21.600.000 coins.

Adding a 4th Socket to Lvl. 15 Gear costs 16.000 Socketstones. That'd be 64.000.000-72.000.000 coins. Don't do it.

Also see this: Socketing

Sharding:
    Now you'll want to add some more HP to your character.

You can get Lvl 9 Perfect Citrine Shard's for ~3.500.000 coins on Dawnglory. They'd add 62 HP a piece to your character.

Alternatively you can do the "Crisis Resolved (Weekly)" quest which is Seat of Torment and Abbadon. You'll find squads in Worldchat or your Faction. You'll get 2 Crushed Emblem's a week.

You can trade 3 Crushed Emblem's and 1.500.000 coins for Lvl 10 Incomparable Citrine Shard's at the Celestial Messenger in front of the Instances. They'd add 75 HP a piece to your character.

The Lvl 10 Shards take quite some time to farm though. So the decision is up to you which to get.

You'll use these until you're going to save up for you Vitality Stones which are way more expensive than the Shards.
    They'll add 130 HP to your Character since Assassins get 13 HP per statted Vitality. Plus some bonus defenses from the Vitality which are really minor though.

--------------------------------------------

Regarding APS:

In my opinion i'd recommend getting G16 Daggers (Netherworld Guidance).
    They'll boost your damage by quite a lot since they come with 40 Attack Levels and you can get Interval on them.

-.05 Interval G16 Daggers cost around 100.000.000-110.000.000 on my server. You can alternatively craft them yourself. You'd have to reroll until you get Interval on them though.

2x -0.5 Interval G16 Daggers are obviously rarer and cost around 350.000.000 coins last i've seen one.

These Daggers can give you more Gear diversity later on though since you don't need a Pan Gu tome for the time being since it'd put you at 3.33 APS Base and 5.0 APS Sparked.

If you then later on get a Pangu Tome you'd be 4.0 Base for the time being. But, you then could swap your Lionheart Necklace and Belt for a Cube Necklace and a Warsong Belt which would boost your Critchance and Defences some more, as well as your HP. That's what i'd personally recommend doing then since if you ever opt for R9 Gear you can still use your Cube Necklace and sell of your Warsong Belt.

Alternatively then you could go for G16 Helmet and Cape (Awakened Ancestral Divine Hat and Awakened Demon Obscure Robe) for the 2-piece Setbonus which gives you 700 HP. As well as 5-6 more Strength from the Cape that you can put into Dexterity and some more Dexterity from the Helmet.

Some more notes about the Gearswapping concerning Strength:
    If you later on opt for Cube Necklace and Warsong Belt you'd lose 7-8 Strength due to not having the Lionheart Belt equipped anymore which you'd have to take out of Dexterity with a Basic Reset Note and put back into Strength.

The G16 Daggers can come with 18-19 Strength or Dexterity if they rolled that way. You may have to restat here as well then.

----------------------------------------------

Last but not least the Zeal:

I personally have a 63/100 Zeal and i've put 35 into Vitality and 100 into Magic. 100 Magic gives you a 3.0 per second Stamina regeneration rate. Statting this way you can Holy Path twice in a row. Or rather, it'll recharge just enough so you can Holy Path a second time once your first one runs out. The Regen Rate is also useful for me since i'm running Holy Path/Extreme Poison/Tangling Mire on it. It allows me to Tangling Mire and Extreme Poison a Boss and then when Extreme Poison runs out i can apply it again.

That's the only thing i can tell you about Genies, sorry. There's plenty of Genie Guides on the forums though regarding Assassins.

-----------------------------------------------

Hope I could help you out a bit and sorry for the long post.

Greets,
    Frost

And since it's a trend on 9gag, here have a Potato Assassin: