Skyplume pearls from hidden orchid pack

Options
Ok so I know they have expired can can dissapear at any time, my question is if you do buy 500 and they dissapear before you can turn into the npc for a dod, can we write a ticket or is it just a " oh well sucks to be you" type of deal? I'm fine with either, just want to know if I COULD write a ticket and have the chance to get the dod if I lost 500 or not.
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    They are expired, which is constantly spammed in red chat on the servers, so you can't turn them in regardless if they disappear or not.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Since the red message is spammed in game very often, even if you try sending a ticket, they have the grounds to refuse a reimbursement, since you bought the packs willingly. So, obviously, yes, you can send in a ticket, but, again, obviously they will refuse to help you, since you knew perfectly well what you were buying.​​
    DeffyNature
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    null(quoting is still ****ING broken??)
    @dblazen1 actually you CAN turn them in still, I did it on wendesday and some of my faction members where doing it yesterday, the npc is still there.

And that is fine if they refuse, I'll keep buying packs long as I can buy the gold off players "cheaply". I'll just have to pray to pan gu that they don't dissapear before I can spam open 500 of them.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    null(quoting is still ****ING broken??)
    @dblazen1 actually you CAN turn them in still, I did it on wendesday and some of my faction members where doing it yesterday, the npc is still there.

And that is fine if they refuse, I'll keep buying packs long as I can buy the gold off players "cheaply". I'll just have to pray to pan gu that they don't dissapear before I can spam open 500 of them.
    I'm curious about where you're posting from that it breaks the quote. So far they're only broken when the post is in HTML format, which occasionally happens when you are using IE/Edge. Even then, they don't give "null" it just breaks nested quotes.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 said:

They are expired, which is constantly spammed in red chat on the servers, so you can't turn them in regardless if they disappear or not.​​

Actually you are wrong. If you manage to get to 500 skyplume pearls you can trade them into DoT/DoD. Least I could do it today when I opened 500 packs.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • heavenprincess
    heavenprincess Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    hmm a question, where is the NPC? can u give coords?
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    NPC now wants a different item - from the dog/battlebot packs, so now there is ZERO option to turn them in. Pure laziness on PWI's part to continue using these packs that contain items that are useless in game.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Ewwwww, i smell a necroonion-4.gif​​
  • gummage
    gummage Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    i think you can reedem the peals as long as you dont D.C.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I've played enough 7 Dyas to know a zombie when I see one....​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.