Blacklist Extension and Friend list extension

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
I realize these have probably been brought up before, but now more then ever this will be extremely important. You are merging our servers..and naturally that means more friends to make and more people to blacklist. At the VERY LEAST we NEED an extension to how many people we can Blacklist. Also, when you blacklist someone you need to change how it works. If you blacklist someone they shouldn't be able to read what the person types. It makes zero sense to blacklist a person just so you don't have to see what they type but they can still see your typing. Seeing as how you are at least going to double the population of the servers by merging them, we NEED an expanded blacklist. Bad enough that when people harass each other and they submit a ticket that they usually tell you to be sure to blacklist them, many people have full blacklists and can't add more people.
ln5aR6B.jpg

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @zoner1120012

This is a common asked for feature. So I cant Log this.

Another note as well.
    I have a clear Blacklist. A few reasons for this are if someone annoys me I can BL them. But the odds are you may miss something when they are asking for it in the future. I keep most people BL for a few days / weeks. Odds are your get over what ever annoyed you to BL them in the first place. Hope this helps.

Thanks.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    @zoner1120012

This is a common asked for feature. So I cant Log this.

Another note as well.
    I have a clear Blacklist. A few reasons for this are if someone annoys me I can BL them. But the odds are you may miss something when they are asking for it in the future. I keep most people BL for a few days / weeks. Odds are your get over what ever annoyed you to BL them in the first place. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Personally I only BL people for a day, but as stated we are at least doubling the population of the servers. We need an extended BL.
    ln5aR6B.jpg