Writing a comment in forum

tet
tet Posts: 73 Arc User
When I use the Internet Explorer, I can't log in (I always get the message "page is expired").
When I use Firefox, I can log in, but there is no function to write a comment (when I'm already logged, I get a link to log in and when I follow the link, I get directed to main Arc site).

= I can only write a comment while using Arc.

If you are using Firefox with popluar Add-ons like NoScript, you may have to disable them, just allowing scripts doesn't work. Or you might only see the upper main bar of the forum.

Comments

• lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    would you mind posting a detailed guide on what to do? i got the same issue and its driving me crazy cos i dont know how to fix it (i managed to post with smartphone but that sux long-term)

edit:
    i also dont have addons like noscript that u mentioned..
  • cowboyrick35
    cowboyrick35 Posts: 2 Arc User
    use mozilla firefox it's better anyway
  • tet
    Don't know what I should tell peple in a guide, just wanted to tell others that I recognized today that I can write a comment while using the ArcLauncher (I normally play the game without activating it).

I suppose there is almost no activity in this forum because many people have problems to write a comment here
    (except ~10 people which are writing 99.9% of all postings which are useless in 99% of the time. Imo there should be a post limit of 10 posts per week, "moderators" included). And remove the post count function for the sick twitter folk on ego trip. Now they can even link vids and meme pics to get applause for stuff which they even didn't create by their own. Embarrassing. *dislikes*
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I use Google Chrome, never have a problem.
  • tet
    IE is pre-installed. I only use the IE if Firefox doesn't work properly. I like the add-ons/customization of Firefox, but unfortunately it's heading south and the add-ons causing more troubles than benefits. Every update is getting worse, but I don't wanna switch to the evil empire (nsa-google). Can't see any light on the horizon, neither on the browser nor on the search engine market.