Seperate Nation Wars?

eald
eald Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Nation Wars
Just a thought. What do you think of having seperate Nation Wars?

One NW for R9, and one for everyone else.

It would make the Nation Wars a lot more fun for those that aren't R9, and not just be cannon fodder for R9 players.

Thoughts?
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I think many people want the same but as for me I would just keep the current NW. If I could add something to NW it would be class against class or maybe more funny 'men' against 'women'. Hell, that would give us a nice trolling experience in worldchat! >:)

Don't have R9 on my NW toon but always getting something out of NW. B)
  • jealousof2hotmen
    jealousof2hotmen Posts: 7 Arc User
    Separate nation wars? I think it would be better if they just made Removed Some nations and make it only 2, North from South, doesn't matter if rank9 or Pill babies or squishes it would be a lot of wondering around..and the bridge battle, crystal's and capturing the flag will all be there, just less nations >_> :|
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    The state of NW is already terrible with regards to attendance, this would only kill it more.
    Besides the fact that people would fill it with their crappy afk alts, and have their mains go to the R9 NW, which will contain a lot less people, meaning more rewards per person.

Not a really great idea.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    what is to prevent someone to put on nv3 gear, enter the lower geared nw then re-equip their r999?​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    What about partial r9? Only r9 weap or few pieces of armor. +5 r9 unsharded. As it has been stated, ppl can unequip it.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    R9rr is not all its cracked up to be nowadays. Cards play a huge role now, as well as refines and shards. Not to forget, ornaments. Plus basic R9 isn't even as viable as T3. You will still have squads of OP folks, regardless of equipment that will steamroll you.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    R9rr is not all its cracked up to be nowadays. Cards play a huge role now, as well as refines and shards. Not to forget, ornaments.
    Theoretically correct, but in fact I've never seen a nv3 with full S or S set (:
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    shade13 wrote: »
    R9rr is not all its cracked up to be nowadays. Cards play a huge role now, as well as refines and shards. Not to forget, ornaments.
    Theoretically correct, but in fact I've never seen a nv3 with full S or S set (:

My wizard is only once card away from a full set thanks to PWE handing stuff out like candy.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I don't understand why people don't like NW because of better geared players participating. I understand getting one shot over would become frustrating, however with attendance in decline does anyone realize how many empty maps are just lying around? Like seriously acquire a fast mount and some decent wings and focus on empty capture Te flag and crystal battles. There is something anyone can do if they just apply themselves.

/endrant
  • bluepyrokid
    bluepyrokid Posts: 6 Arc User
    I don't get why you would want to have a seperate NW,at the beginning there would be like 200 alts in each nation 800 in total now you're lucky if you'd get 200 in the whole NW. What would be fun is an cross server NW. Ofc you'd have to keep east west and eu servers seperate but at least it would liven up the PVP
    A nab little cleric in Harshlands known as BlueFireKid :)