The Welcome Back Quest is not avalible.

asurin
asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
I have open slots for quests, as well as open slots in my inventory, yet the "Welcome Back to Perfect World" quest bubble, that I cannot close out, will not allow me to accept it either.

I just searched the forums and saw nothing about it here, so I wanted to know how to get this bubble to either go away or give me my item. I don't care which, I just want it gone.
FoxyGR.gif

Comments

• asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    Quest%20log%20is%20NOT%20full.jpg~original

THIS is what I am seeing!
    FoxyGR.gif
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    What does your quest inventory look like?
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    that quest seems to have its own reserved quest spot (probably to avoid some exploits). so you have to wait until the last quest completes. but due to the lag they often keep 'hanging'. if waiting doesn't help , then relog always did the trick for me.

*edit*
    just noticed that you have 0/5 invitation quest and never invited anyone. maybe you need to be level 90+ to take the quest, and the error message is just giving you the wrong/incorrect error-message! furthermore pwdb claims that this quest is for levels 0-90, which is clearly wrong since our mains are usually over 100. so i guess you need to be 90+ to send friends request.
  • lorybelle
    lorybelle Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem here :( I'm lvl 80 non reborn with many slots in the quest list and the inventory.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    You have to be level 90 or higher both to send the mail and to receive a mail.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    weird glitch
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    daymond wrote: »
    weird glitch

Look at my post above you. It's not a glitch.
    (Insert fancy image here)