test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Gateway down?

lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Secure connection failed

The connection with gateway.playneverwinter.com was interrupted while the page is loading.
The page you are trying to view cannot be displayed because the authenticity of the received data cannot be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
Post edited by lucifron44 on

Comments

• rovadixrovadix Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2015
    for the past few hours i keep getting disconnected for no reason or i get endless loading in profession/character select window
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It happens to me all the time. It's actually way more unusual for the Gateway to function without lag for me.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While it is laggy for me many times too and disconnects very often, more than game, i have to say today it's really bad, can't finish my few toons. I have been disconnected nearly 4 times in 2 minutes and can't do it now, i am in constant loop. Refreshing the page didn't help also, it results only in total disconnection.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's worse for me today, too.

In fact, I was going to work on leveling JCing, but it's not worth it to fight the disconnects every 20 minutes, so 6-hour Leadership tasks instead! :P
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Extremely laggy today - way more than usual.

I was trying to do a couple "quick" SCA's on a new toon to level the companions, and it's way too frustrating. Professions take a while to complete, but a roll in SCA is taking anywhere from 10-15 seconds to appear, or it shows one roll and then suddenly switches to a different one - and then choose a die and it's 15-30 seconds, and/or a refresh, to get it to take and give the screen back.
    edited March 2015
    and now 2 of my characters are not loading at all -__-
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its laggy today
    edited March 2015
    please someone let them know in game or twitter about gateway problem
  • bezik01bezik01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2015
    same lagging <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> day after day
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am experiencing this issue as well.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2015
    We are looking into this.
    edited March 2015
    panderus wrote: »

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully it's an easy fix. :)
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    O_O here we go again, SSL error! Tsk Tsk...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    panderus wrote: »

Thanks Panderus!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Definitely laggy last night and today.
  • felinegamingfelinegaming Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gateway is up for me, but there's a LOT of lag, random disconnects, and hanging between screens. For example, waiting for professions to load, AH listings to appear, and changing characters takes far more time than usual.
  • razlorusrazlorus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am finding it constantly disconnecting me then giving me the secure connection failed unable to load page error and then other times loading a barely constructed version of the page showing a blank screen with plain text and a few fields to enter user name and password with 90% of the page elements not loading at all. Been noticing a lot of issues with gateway lately wondering if they are tweaking things for the Xbox One launch maybe tweaking the page for compatibility through the console or something.
    edited March 2015
    razlorus wrote: »
    I am finding it constantly disconnecting me then giving me the secure connection failed unable to load page error and then other times loading a barely constructed version of the page showing a blank screen with plain text and a few fields to enter user name and password with 90% of the page elements not loading at all. Been noticing a lot of issues with gateway lately wondering if they are tweaking things for the Xbox One launch maybe tweaking the page for compatibility through the console or something.

Post #12 - Panderus said they are looking into it.

I hadn't really thought about the Xbox One launch causing any problems, I assumed it has to do more with the security/certificate/TLS version than anything else, but I'm pretty sure they'll figure it out sooner or later. Fingers crossed for sooner. It can be maddening at times.
  • amenephisamenephis Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still lagging really badly.
  • skervinskervin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    amenephis wrote: »
    Still lagging really badly.

Yep, still.
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Aaaand now it's down. Or completely blocked by the DDoS. This sucks. There is nothing more aggravating than wasting my time waiting for those silly leadership tasks to finish when I have to do this in game. I sure hope that's fix #1 when mod 6 went back into the shop.
  • amenephisamenephis Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Aaaand now it's down. Or completely blocked by the DDoS.

DDoS? Who said anything about that?
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting this too. The Gateway is unusable for me. After several weeks of working fine (albeit SLOW which may be browser related), I now have these impossible conditions of disconnects, lost pages and unresponsiveness that I'm seeing now. And this just started in the last 12 hours or so.

I'm using FF 36.
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting this too. The Gateway is unusable for me. I can be barely get to the Professions page before connection is lost in some fashion.

After several weeks of working fine (albeit SLOW which may be browser related), I now have these impossible conditions of disconnects, lost pages and unresponsiveness that I'm seeing now. And this just started in the last 12 hours or so.

I'm using FF 36.
  • bitestongue1bitestongue1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm also getting disconnects like crazy and it's horribly slow. I too thought it might be browser related but it's not. I tried accessing the website with a different browser and got the same problems.
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here. Gateway is unusable.