test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Hey everyone,

We successfully performed and concluded our maintenance on the back-end without needing to completely take down all game servers. We are already seeing the desired performance improvement!

Of course, we will constantly monitor the game and your feedback both on our sites and in-game to ensure you’re enjoying the Neverwinter Open Beta. We will address any and all issues as they Arise that may come up quickly.

Thank you so much for all the support.

Now let’s hop back in-game!

Sincerely,
    The Neverwinter Team
  • Options
    zethernszetherns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good Job really fast fix thanks and congrats on open beta release.:)
  • Options
    adzyyadzyy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lag was fixed for a few minutes now back to 1000+ ping.
  • Options
    pilchingtonpilchington Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still can't login (invalid username/password)... any ideas please?
  • Options
    traieletraiele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do you still need to download the exe? coz i'm still having the problem of the patcher error.. got a message while it was in a state...
  • Options
    loricallorical Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't seem to create an account. I've got the Perfect World Account, but when I click "Register" in the actual client, it sends me to a page that says "404 Error: Go back mortal..." Am I missing something? I'm sick, so my head is thick and foggy... o.o
  • Options
    vaultarionvaultarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the good work Perfect World! So quick to fix and patch, gotta love it! I got your back for life! :D
  • Options
    lorettechaoslorettechaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    thank you for fast response :)
  • Options
    foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welp, patcher doesnt load anymore x3.

Im a founder so i was playing right up till the maintanence announcement, logged out and now patcher errors. Which sucks! Guess ill come back later.
    Kitsunami Lupo
    Head of PR
    http://www.gamersaurs.com/
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    traiele wrote: »
    do you still need to download the exe? coz i'm still having the problem of the patcher error.. got a message while it was in a state...

Same issue. This is my first log in attempt of the day. Patch Error: The patch client got a message while it was in a state with no response function.

I tried playing directly from the .exe and still no luck
  • Options
    darthbawlzzdarthbawlzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still having issues, Uninstalled/reinstalled the game but when the launcher is ready, all it says is patching and nothing else
  • Options
    pilchingtonpilchington Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At least you guys can login. Would be nice to get a response.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    foxwater wrote: »
    Welp, patcher doesnt load anymore x3.

Im a founder so i was playing right up till the maintanence announcement, logged out and now patcher errors. Which sucks! Guess ill come back later.
    crok2 wrote: »
    Same issue. This is my first log in attempt of the day. Patch Error: The patch client got a message while it was in a state with no response function.

I tried playing directly from the .exe and still no luck

Please refer to Solution Update 7 on our first post.
  • Options
    foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its not a client install problem, its most likely on their end. It all worked fine previously, so I can only assume its just a connection issue.
    Kitsunami Lupo
    Head of PR
    http://www.gamersaurs.com/
  • Options
    sugarsweet122sugarsweet122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i downloaded it and now it wont patch it just siting there not patching what do i do?:(
    ah kingdom hearts a tale of love death and adventure :cool:
  • Options
    ucucciferucuccifer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tryng to update the launcher .. then : the pach client go a message while it was in state whit no responce function
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ucuccifer wrote: »
    Tryng to update the launcher .. then : the pach client go a message while it was in state whit no responce function

same......
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please refer to Solution Update 7 on our first post.

Yay! It worked. Sorry I failed to read that before. I guess I was in panic mode :P
  • Options
    tripjackstripjacks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here - loaded the game this morning, guardian pack, and played until 2 pm. Had to step out for an hour, now I'm back & the launcher gets no response... Guess I can figure how they fixed the lag.
  • Options
    potatopowerdpotatopowerd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mines just stuck on patching but doing nothing... I've tried solution #7 but still nothing. Please help :(
  • Options
    loricallorical Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still can't seem to register/get my account to work. Help?
  • Options
    ionuttmionuttm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I get Error 31: A hog returned an error while trying to read. Restart in ...
  • Options
    bre3zbre3z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    same......

having same issues! any solution yet?

my game worked fine the whole day till 9 pm, now i restarted the game and it errors...
  • Options
    mundanedannymundanedanny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope everyone remembers all the fail games Cryptic releases and how horrid their betas/releases have been. Nothing new here.
  • Options
    tets123tets123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    New exe. is working..thanks guys! :)

now have tq for god knows how long....got down 100 odd then jumped me up to 8642!!!!!
  • Options
    interista07interista07 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ucuccifer wrote: »

Same thing :$
  • Options
    eelkeller123eelkeller123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it better fix fast.
  • Options
    nesv1nesv1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still can't get my launcher to launch...
  • Options
    kos181kos181 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The launcher says it's ready which makes me chuckle since I can't play the game. :l

I'm not really sure how to approach this but I'm rapidly losing patience and questioning whether or not this game is worth the hassle.
  • Options
    freakymyganfreakymygan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sweet, was at place 2000 in queue 10 minutes ago, now im at 6000. Going in the right direction!
This discussion has been closed.