test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free From the Web Quest Completion

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
We are aware of some players unable to interact with the West or East Cell in order to complete the quest Free From the Web. This is impacting players who have the repeatable mission Setting Captives Free. Dropping or completing Setting Captives Free should allow players to interact with the cell doors and unblock progression on Free From the Web.

Comments

• guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Add to this problems with loadouts... can't change from tank to DPS
  • nagisa#8462 nagisa Member Posts: 3 New User
    This does not work. I have dropped the quest and re-accepted the quest and defeated myself. I also have changed instances and it wont work.....
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2022

This does not work. I have dropped the quest and re-accepted the quest and defeated myself. I also have changed instances and it wont work.....

Which quest did you drop? The workaround is to drop another quest and not accept that (another) quest again (until you have done the desired one). Not dropping the quest you wanted to do. Read the first post again.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tshbn12tshbn12 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    and master expiditon will be fix with ruinc stone ?
  • Still having similar issues with the Doors of Neirt Elamshin - Braelin Janquay's cell/cage door is stuck in "open" position, and the NPC consistently has "cannot interact" error. I've tried dropping and re-picking the quest, dropping all other quests, and changing instances, and nothing is working. I bought the Northdark Reaches pack from the Zen Market to get the additional 200 campaign progress points, so I assume the glitch is related to that. But the patch notes said the Doors quest was fixed and this is still an issue.