test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Xbox] Rothé Valley Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of the Rothé Valley update. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    The fix to Omen of Despair's combat power was reverted the week after it was fixed. Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    I read the previous notes about omen of despair/black unicorn wrong. Looks like the enhancement wasn't upgrading, and that's what they fixed.

There was never a fix for the magnitude of combat power not increasing from orange to mythic 🤦‍♂️. How do you guys notice one part of a mount isn't working correctly, and not the other part? So ANYWAYS, the combat power is 400 magnitude on both legendary and mythic versions
  • Options
    fernando#5164 fernando Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having a problem with neverwinter ''Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again later"
  • Options
    hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hi @nitocris83 , May you please report to Devs Team that the 2nd Scrying stone in Roth Valley in the Slavery area (which is behind the illusion rock wall)is impossible to access because it won’t allow player to land on the tiny space behind or around the Scrying stone. I tried so many times and re-position several ways, but it caused my toon just to hit this invisible so and fell right off! Is it possible to check and fix or move it to a wider area like on top of the rock/mountain above it?
    Otherwise, it is impossible to unlock achievement of interacting with all 3 Scrying stones in Roth Valley. Oh btw, I don’t see a separate Xbox Achievement for Scrying stones in Roth Valley.
    Tia!
    - HardrcokL1L
  • Options
    drune#7799 drune Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I did a random dungeon queue and it took one count off the counter for number of tries for the three that are available, but when finished didn't receive the Rothe Valley Battle points for the dungeon.