test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220208a.7

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11510863

Comments

• Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    So....you guys applied the enchant bug to comps...congratulations. I have 10 loadouts that now I have to figure out what was in each slot and make sure they are in same slots per loadout. Good job..

And Edit: Even when I make sure they're in same spots, still pulls them out in different loadouts. Just why?
  • Options
    gameautomategameautomate Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Also, ya forgot to mention that the Skeleton Keys are now limited to 5 per day....

Edit : nevermind found it in another thread.
  • Options
    far21100far21100 Member Posts: 10 Arc User

So....you guys applied the enchant bug to comps...congratulations. I have 10 loadouts that now I have to figure out what was in each slot and make sure they are in same slots per loadout. Good job..

And Edit: Even when I make sure they're in same spots, still pulls them out in different loadouts. Just why?

Noticed the same across different classes and I didnt see any pattern. There is now a bug to companions being unslotted when you change a loadout. If you "apply all" everything works on all loadouts. Lets say you are a paladin and you have a healing and tanking loadout, every time you want change any comp power, going to a different loadout will leave you with less item level and no companion powers slotted.

This is A LOT worse than the bug before. Just having to slot one enchant is way less work than figuring out what comps power you had where...

• Options
    ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    If you have the same companion in both builds, the companion is removed when you switch builds. I solved it by changing my partner. For example on the cleric Heal I use the ghost instead on the DPS that I need the same stat I use the fawn of shiallia.

Quite annoying as a bug, especially for those who have more equipment with the same companions.