test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: nw.135.20211219a.24

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11509343

Comments

• Options
    sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Given the numerous issues the players have reported including the corrupted shard vendor in Dragonbone Vale and the Cunning Mimic bonus power WHICH WE PAID FOR this patch is severely lacking. I want to think that maybe you guys forgot to update the Patch Notes which is why only one thing is being addressed this time but unfortunately history has shown that this is more than likely not the case.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    A bussy week with the playstation issue?
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Well at least the hamsters get a little rest
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Where are these "Patch notes" can't see any fix. Have you gone all week eating donuts and burgers?

Still no fix for Fighter movement speed. Sweet.

Fix ONE THING per week, players will be happy, seriously.
  • Options
    anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Wow thanks for the hard work lads
  • Options
    polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    @nitocris83 just because the Lunar Coinpurse thread is locked I have a question. I'm not sure how easy this would be to program but instead of completely getting rid of the purse could you convert if from giving a tiger coin and 36 lunar coins to just giving 50 lunar coins? Maybe easier to create a new item? Considering that the Red Envelope quest still only gives 7 Lunar coins per run those would be the things that people would still wanna pay extra for. Or maybe in the Event shop give a way to convert the yearly coins to Lunar coins? Even on years where the quests work the same I always end up with extra Animal coins that just sit there when it's the Lunar coins most people want to farm. Doing Comforting dogs constantly especially on multiple alts can get very tedious and boring but will do it so I can get each of them the mount easily. I just currently still have to do extra on my bard to get the Weapon Transmute as well as the Mount and was thinking about buying Coinpurses to make up the difference.
  • Options
    thorncrusher#1297 thorncrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The 'Known Issues - Remaining' section of the notes are missing a couple of hundred things.
  • Options
    grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11509343

WHERE IS MY PAYMENT?