test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210803b.6

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11494253

Comments

• Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Some very welcome changes/improvements (especially moving some items from the Zen Store to the Wonderous Bazaar). However, I hoped that at least the fix for refinement stones not dropping from enchantments/Wanderer's Fortune would make it into this patch. Any chance to let us now how far up this bugfix is in the priority list?

Also, my Bard still does not know what stats are boosted by Forte. ;-)
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

You don't know if your bard is DPS or a healer?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

However, I hoped that at least the fix for refinement stones not dropping from enchantments/Wanderer's Fortune would make it into this patch. Any chance to let us now how far up this bugfix is in the priority list?

This.

Aside from chests I don't seem to be finding any refinement stones or loot aside from a few coppers and lockboxes.

Please say this has been fixed and just missed off the notes as that is a mess as so many end game gear upgrades need refinement points.
  • Options
    lyonelmemphis#3998 lyonelmemphis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    how about fixing Barbarians for tanking and dps instead of doing trivial fixes
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    greywynd said:

You don't know if your bard is DPS or a healer?
    Forte does not contribute to the same stats for all DPS/Healer classes. Of course, I could look it up on some website, but since Forte's tooltip works for all other classes, I consider this a bug, albeit a small one (hence, I thought that it would be easy to fix and hoped that the bugfix made it into the patch).
  • Options
    No mention of the randomly glitched wrong seals from daily queues? That is one of if not THE most important glitch to fix since this mod launched.
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I checked out the new Auction area, and while I LOVE the auction house / platform itself, I thought it was a little weird that Merielle Begum is there all by herself. Didn't she use to have some guards with her? I think it would make sense to place one of her guards on each side of her.

Also I wanted to mention all the event things and ask if you made sure to relocate all of them on the new layout. Not a complete list, but things like pumpkins, packs of fireworks, and crying dogs. That reminds me, the other Lunar New Year quest involves talking to the Auctioneer, if anything had to be done to move the quest markers and NPC dialogs can you please check that one as well?

I also heard that apart from the quest NPC running off from the game, that you are currently having maintenance for, apparently there is something wrong with expiring auction offers. I haven't seen it myself, but as far as I understand, they don't really expire. They stay on the auction house, and are not sent back to your mail.
  • Options
    blackorchid#1417 blackorchid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    7am to 9am Pacific time has changed to 7pm to 9pm Central time?
    Or is there a different patch being done at this time? Thanks.
  • Options
    bwyldebwylde Member Posts: 1 Arc User

However, I hoped that at least the fix for refinement stones not dropping from enchantments/Wanderer's Fortune would make it into this patch. Any chance to let us now how far up this bugfix is in the priority list?

This.

Aside from chests I don't seem to be finding any refinement stones or loot aside from a few coppers and lockboxes.

Please say this has been fixed and just missed off the notes as that is a mess as so many end game gear upgrades need refinement points.
    I have a ticket in for this as well. I'm getting nothing from my rank 9 Dragon's Hoard Enchantments. I tried equipping quartermaster enchantments to see if anything would drop and got the same result, so I assume nothing is dropping due to this bug. I've also killed 3 or four tyrannosauruses in chult without getting any fangs.
  • Options
    djunenayar#2724 djunenayar Member Posts: 1 New User
    So -- apparently it was 7pm, not am - and it was central time, not pacific... cuz server went down at 7pm central time in Milwaukee... just sayin...
  • Options
    vally#1872 vally Member Posts: 1 New User
    just wondering any one know how long the severs will be down for?
  • Options
    purebishoppurebishop Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    We still have no Celestial Weapons (from Zariel's Trial) for bards.
  • Options
    bresaadybresaady Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I don't know where to post this:

Moving service items from the Zen store to the bazaar I think is a great idea, although there is a problem with it right now.

When leveling an alt (or new toon for new players) there is a 100% off character load-out coupon that is no longer usable because that was one of the services removed from the zen store. How can players redeem this reward?