test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Descent Preview Patch Notes: NW.120.20200106a.13

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes

Content and Environment
Avernus
  • Devil Siege: This heroic encounter now consistently, correctly spawns.

Items and Economy
Campaigns
  • The Acquisitions Incorporated Signet of Patronage now properly functions, and reduces the cost of campaign tasks.
Seals
  • Seals of the Fallen are now properly, consistently awarded from Heroic Encounters in Avernus.
  • When awarded Seals of the Fallen from Heroic Encounters, players are no longer blocked from receiving their Random Queue seals for the day.
Strongholds
  • Resolved an issue wherein explorer's charts for Undermountain were available for purchase in the Stronghold.
    • These charts enable the gathering of resources for recipes not yet available in the game.
    • These items will not be removed.
    • However, these items may change, or may not be used in future recipes, as those unreleased recipes are subject to change.

User Interface
Zen Market
  • The prompt to purchase Bank Slots from the Bank UI now properly includes valid purchase options.
  • The prompt to purchase Strongbox Keys when opening a Strongbox now properly includes valid purchase options.

Comments

• emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    would be nice to be able to log into the game this is the third day that it crashes at character select screen. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still nothing. i have verified the files and updated all 3 shardss and stil nothing any idea when this will be resolved?
  • willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    solved..
    Post edited by willert#9150 on
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    When will this go live? two days I have missed out on seals of the fallen from RTQ because while waiting for the que I ran Heroics and got a lousy 3 seals, which blocked RTQ from receiving them.
  • sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I'm curious also to know why so many people (including myself) are experiencing game crashes. I crashed hard in cradle twice last night. Had to reboot my game. Thankfully I was in private queue so I didn't get booted but it was extremely frustrating. I've crashed more with this mod than any mod since Storm King's Thunder (which caused me almost a daily crash). Did more old and broken code get copy/pasted in to cause this? Please hard-code fixes because I keep seeing in many notes that the same fixes are fixed over and over. Patching them in while leaving old cold to be copy/pasted is probably most of this games problem.
This discussion has been closed.