test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infernal Descent Launch Week Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
**We are aware of players unable to log into the game even after the shards came up. This is unrelated to the launch of Infernal Descent and the engineering team is investigating. Thank you. Login server issues have been cleared up.

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Infernal Descent. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Major Known Issues
  • Bank Slot purchases, and perhaps some other purchases, can currently only be made through the Zen Market itself instead of context-sensitive mini-market prompts. This has been fixed.
  • Explorer Charts tied to future profession updates were released early. See Patch Notes for an update.
  • Stardock Lockboxes have been temporarily locked down.
  • For the Devil Siege HE, players need to stay out of the area until it lands, otherwise there's a chance the encounter will break. This has been fixed.
  • High lag in new Adventure Zone. The population has been reduced to help alleviate this issue.
  • Players not receiving Seals of the Fallen for their first random trial of the day if they have already completed a HE in the new adventure zone. This has fixed.
  • Acquisitions Inc. Signet of Patronage is not providing the proper discounts to complete the campaign tasks. This has been fixed.
  • A couple companions are visible in the Zen Market but not purchasable at this time. These will be available for purchase on a future date.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    zamael#1174 zamael Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi i start the game and it crash and give me error 1075b0
  • Options
    hightrufflehightruffle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • Options
    greek66greek66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Says server is up and running but want let me login instead it says unable to authenticate conncection to the account server timed out is this happening to anyone else
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

Just getting "connection to account server timed out" when attempting to login

Took getting ditto.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    emerick#8902 emerick Member Posts: 1 New User
    i try to log in but can't....told me "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"....why?
  • Options

Also getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"

Double ditto.
    ("tritto"?)
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
  • Options
    mecadormecador Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    also getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Also getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • Options
    magnusrocco#5869 magnusrocco Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I'm have the same problem and my guildmates are having the same problem. (Edit: Seems to be a server issue since Star Trek Online has the same issue.)
  • Options
    teddybear#6772 teddybear Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Double ditto.
    ("tritto"?)
    Server has been shut down for a short while to fix the lockbox bug
  • Options
    greek66 said:

Says server is up and running but want let me login instead it says unable to authenticate conncection to the account server timed out is this happening to anyone else

Quadritto?
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

i try to log in but can't....told me "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"....why?

Septritto?
    Okay. They get the point. It's happening to alot of people.
    Reduced server capacity with this Mod maybe?

Some hardare moved over to the MTG server room maybe?
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
  • Options
    neverwinter#3643 neverwinter Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Whenever there is a release it comes with several bugs, it will be that they cannot do tests before opening the server, I feel as if the players had to discover the bugs, be angry and be made of a muggle, this is when the player reports the bug, before favoring it, it is very bad and demotivating. :/
  • Options
    poacher#9713 poacher Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I had a chat with support as i had the timeout problem too and although the green light server is up it isn't that's a glitch they are still working on it and should be up soon.
  • Options
    grumpyjeansgrumpyjeans Member Posts: 12 Arc User

hi i start the game and it crash and give me error 1075b0

did that for me then i got in.. then I got out and now i cannot log back in .. more importantly When i got o buy a few Zen it says i have to complete black lake dist quests... uhm ok 4 80's think i've done that enough.. and now i cannot get back in authentication timeout?

• Options
    zentry13#4862 zentry13 Member Posts: 13 Arc User

Getting same message. Can't get in.
  • Options
    edjesedjes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • Options
    fghgjfg2fg54581fghgjfg2fg54581 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    I love this game
  • Options
    jcon96jcon96 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same. "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" Sigh.
  • Options
    robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User

Same here. Just an FYI
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • Options
    cren#3175 cren Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    just wanted to say glad to have you here now Chris & guess no one read your 1 st line happy day to all
  • Options
    raiderone000raiderone000 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    mecador said:

also getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"

same
  • Options
    ken#4679 ken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So much for everything being up and running, I get as far as seeing my toons then "poof" crash report.
    Is it too much to expect you to actually fix things before you say they are fixed
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Release Notes:
    The guild mark cost of Explorer's Case: Lonelywood, Explorer's Case: Bryn Shander, and Explorer's Case: Cold Run has been reduced from 3000 to 1500.

Your updated message above:
    Explorer Charts tied to future profession updates were released early so they will be deactivated.

But, when I go to the Stronghold and speak to the chart (The Generalist) vendor I see:

https://imgur.com/8QdHi1M

Considering the upcoming GM sale event next week (Jan 30) ... I don't see the prices reduced as stated in the release notes (I'm fine with the secrecy of what materials will be harvested in the new chests removed). Now that we know the prices will be 1500 instead of 3000, why would anyone buy them at the current price??

You may want to fix this before the GM discount event goes live.

Update:
    Went to the Explorer's Guild and spoke with the Captain. His list includes the new items (although your note states that they were removed) and the updated, lower, prices.

https://imgur.com/KOkYv9m

Post edited by hexngone#5489 on
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Release Notes:
    Seal vendors have been updated to respect the new tier of seals.

But, when I walk up to my Seal Vendor in the Stronghold (who sells Wererats and other nice bags of AD for seals), I am unable to speak with her (no dialog prompt appears). Why?
    Post edited by hexngone#5489 on
  • Options
    poacher#9713 poacher Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Never had problems like this before it crashes every time i run it now...I uninstalled it and re-installing to see if that works. Not happy.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Avernus lore entries are messed up. They're bundled with Blackdagger Keep lore. I did point this out on a preview thread weeks ago.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The Soshenstar lore for hunts did that when they were added as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother