They forced us to play as healer cuz the dps path is bad. There are not enough healers in game anyway, so why should they nerf it ? If nerf hammer drops then players will just stop playing the healing class lol.
As i said before, i didn't l…
Soulweaver mod16 was a bad, very bad, and not many wanted to waste their time playing a healing class such as soulweaver until it got buffed mod17.
You really think they are going to nerf it ? i don't think so.
Sadly you are wrong. Soulweaver can outheal any item level clerics if build right.
Random Q lomm. ( not a premade group )
I have 65% outgoing healing by default from comps and WIS.
Warlocks bargain give…
There were a lot neverwinter streamers/content creaters supporting the game before release of mod16.
Most of us were watching it. After playing the game we took a break and relax while enjoying their live stream.
Sadly most of them are gone now beca…
Cool, you are thinking positive about the game. Lets say you have been playing since the launch and only only have 1 toon which is the wizard class. You invested all of your time getting maxed every mod. Spent a little bit money here and the…
After 50+ lomm runs i can say i am most of the time behind due to slow speed even tho i have 37% speed ( thats what it shows on my stat) and after using shadowslip, i move slower because of Gladiator's Guile
When your Stamina is above 75%, you move…
When you get a fail at 95% - 99% when crafting something in workshop, imagine how many fails you will get at 1% for a legendary item/mount/comp. Neverwinter RNG is like having a coin with fails on both top and bottom, and success on the side.
Your post made me lol. What you see are the remaining 30% of the player base. The other 70% are banned due to exploit and left the game due to mod 16.
If the game was really populated then you would've seen lag everywhere. Rubberbanding like…
Well i think it because of 25% of the player base that were banned due to barovia hunt exploit and another 45% of the player base moved on to another mmo game due to mod 16. The remaining 30% of the player base doing either pvp, or cta atm (lol)