test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater Black Ice Belt & Cloak insanity

2»

Comments

• khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Huh, I don't see a problem with it. To be honest, it's the only two piece set you can actually earn without spending AD or Zen to buy...
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I dont see the point of BI Belt/Neck... I haven't seen anyone with it and dont see the purpose farming so hard for it...
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If the set bonus was actually good, i might have try, but for this kinda of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> which we have now im not gonna bother.
  • vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    blackice.png

Huehuehue

Yeah it indeed took a lot of time mining it in the IWD PvP area and using 6 gloves (1e/2r/2u/1c) + 18 gravers (3e/15r) with 6 epic workers ^^ I got it few weeks now (sadly the Artifact set bonus is even more crappy than I expected, no boost like Lostmauth which makes me think Lostmauth set is simply bugged)
    signature-lili.png
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I was just looking at making the new BI set and then using the upgrade.
    And here I thought 75,000 refined BI was going to be tough to improve
    the profession! No way in.... ever should anyone buy either of the 250,000 BI
    items!

Needs to be fixed. Time involved not at all on par with similar sets. Insane, really.

Oh, I have 8 purple Grandmasters for this profession. Still can't imagine the time sink.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • donatianusdonatianus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    pls DEVs fix it! or nobody will do this set! (except few crazy nolifers -.-')