test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150515a.6

Comments

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    CW was never nerfed never all CW gets are buffs, its awsome they finally started to tonedown that overpowered class

Seriously, you play since when?

First of all. there have been some OP 'feats', that got fixed and needed fixing. Shield pop, HV stacking, Assailant piercing dmg etc. Dont get me wrong, that was needed, but it was a nerf.

Second to that, they nerfed CC abilities, reduced max targets, AP regen and strength. The old meta in most dungeons was: orb at a casm, repel the mobs into the casm and move on. CC got nerfed, as said, and ppl went for dmg. Then dmg got nerfed. They took away around 50% of the dmg of some encounter powers. Now CW had lost their CC and their power.

Why do you think they introduced SS and shield on tab? Bc they overdid it and did not want to roll back their changes, they compensated the CW to make it viable again.

Now opressor is broken, mobs have up to 90% CC resistance and players can deflect CC, but CC is the way to go? Dont get me wrong SS mechanic was a mess, but THEIR mess.

That beeing said, 'CW never got nerfed'? How comes someone who has a join date a few month ago feels the need to say, that a class was never nerfed in a game that is around for more then two years? You dont have to be an alpha or beta player, to voice your opinion, but if you deal in absolutes, like 'never', you should know what you are talking about or refrain from claiming them.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    asterotg wrote: »
    They took away around 50% of the dmg of some encounter powers. Now CW had lost their CC and their power.

Wtf are you talking? 50% from encounter powers? Lot CC and their powers? You dont even talk about the nerfs. You talk about FIXES in the last modules. Sry, but i think you dont have a clue...

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    teribad15 wrote: »
    the amount of buffs CW recived to compensate the tonedowns is insane renegade tree/ss/shield on tab on so on thats why i said CW was never nerfed atm the class is heavily overbuffed.

Again, first they nerfed CC, without compensation. Then they nerfed dmg with assailaint and SS as compensation. Assailant was broken OP, got nerfed. A few month later they buffed renegade, new meta.

It is not, that CW was ever a weak PvE class, but they got nerfed non the less. PvP CW was for some time the weakest class, depending on skill shots now they are vialbe, but far from the strongest classes now availabe or the OP builds we had over the years.

Talking about overbuffed, did you play against, oneshotting perma TRs, immortal GWFs, HRs standing in the mid of 3 of their own thorn wards, CWs with assailant piercing dmg, GFs with blue glyphs and KV killing everyone who attacked anyone on their team? That was overbuffed.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Panderus, i will buy a whole Bamboo forest only for you.

I donate for that ^^.

• devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    spideymt wrote: »
    I donate for that ^^.

Plz Send Me Price...OR I will send It from My country...Without Oil.....I Also donate for this......
  • lokahn11lokahn11 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just remember the nerf hammer is unpredictable...your class might be next on the list.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    lokahn11 wrote: »
    Just remember the nerf hammer is unpredictable...your class might be next on the list.

Fine by me. Anything broken, unbalanced, must be fixed, be it my class or any other class.
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Agreed with the people commenting on the LoL set for CWs. Why? Seriously, why? Valindra's set is the set I would have gone for.
  • rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Interesting fact: all complaiments about "valindra's" set (it still is called "Valindra's set" on description. XDDD) are coming from RENEGADE CW, not from Thau or Opp CWs

people are complaining that the lol set is too much i dont use that set and im tired of everyone wanting me to. nerf the set so we can go back to using the val set. ive heard many others agree with me that they are tired of being forced to use the lol set when the stats arent useful to them
  • MantaraMantara Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Once again, BiS pvp wallet warriors and the cryhards they rofl-stomp ruinging pve. I guess I'll have to add my cw to the mothball bin(invoke/leadership mule) with my HR and SW. I wish that they would learn that you can NEVER fix QQ.

My lvl 68 cw has an average SS proc of 4k. the average player isnt seeing 20-40k procs.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    Icewind Dale drop you kill the chance of letting you do not understand why I would like to thank everyone that made are included in the money already spent several billion plays give me money, but just how much things have under your care and always good!
  • vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Storm Spell: This class feature now has a .5 second ICD and can no longer critically strike

So you decided to take the damage off our encounters and buff stormspell in return, now you nerf stormspell. I'm very annoyed about this. What are we supposed to do now? You can't cc t2 mobs for much and now we won't hit hard, even though we didn't hit as hard as gwf at all.

After tomorrow its likely see you guys after the next rebalance because I'm not interested in roleplaying an anchor.

Welcome to the SW life I suppose. Eh, actually CW at least still got control.
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User

vaelynx wrote: »

Welcome to the SW life I suppose. Eh, actually CW at least still got control.

Except many top pvpers are starting to use elven battle which makes cc useless.

This discussion has been closed.