test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

House Elvedui, a Fancey Elven House. & Council House with Bed Chambers For members.

saiuriefayesaiuriefaye Member Posts: 55 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
This is an Elven Council House. With Five rooms Each room Has its own indavidula design. to fit each personality. There Is one master room with a bed sized for 2. Master room has it OWN restroom & Shower. Pool Liberary. Own personal Kitchen. Garden. 2 Balcony Views. Very Luxuriouse! There is a Public Restroom with a shower. & Laundry racks. A Public Dinning area. Complete with a very large spaciouse Kitchen (with a kitching maid.) Included in the dinning area is a bar (with a bar maid) and a commons area. The main aspec of this house is the council Room Complete with 6 throne chair set upon a stage in from of 9 Bench Rows for audiances. I Have put ALOT of detail and timein the design of this RP house. Which was left open for people to use as they will. i do plan on duplicating this house. and making it an elven council house complete with quest given by the council. wil be making this into a campain much like the quest in oblivion for the guilds. i plan on making it quite exstincive in the futur. but WILL be LEAVING this foundry alone. and left JUST FOR PEOPLE TO USE as they wish for RP. please fill free to check it out and leave feed back. i am submiting this one to cryptic but i can always make updated one in V 1.2. :)1.png
2.png4.png

It Only lets me upload 4 pics at a time so scroll down to see more.

[House Elvedui] By Author @SaiurieFaye ShortCode: NW-DI2SQP8OJ Go Check it out Take some friend enjoy some RP. give me some feed back and subscrib to see when i add a foundry not just for RP but with quest! Hope you guys enjoy it i had a blast making it! please share with people. THANKS!
Post edited by saiuriefaye on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    3.png
    5.png9.png6.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    7.png8.png
    10.png17.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    14.png15.png16.png11.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    12.png13.png18.png19.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    20.png21.png25.png26.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    27.png22.png23.png24.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    28.png29.png
    Master Bedroom,
    31.png35.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    32.png35.png34.png36.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    37.png38.png39.png

Ok IM tired of posting screen shots lol there a ton more but if you wanna see it you will just have to go into the foundry to see it ill repost the info. its [House Elvedui] By Author @SaiurieFaye ShortCode: NW-DI2SQP8OJ THANKS!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    :( fixed some things and tried to upload them (after i submited it) so i "duplicated the foundry) and removed the main so i could upload the fix. and it didnt duplicate right so i lost it. iv contacted support to see if they can fix it. that was so much work just for it to be poof gone :(
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    screenshots look pretty good, congratulations! :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    can someone please tell me how in the world this makes any since?
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about your Foundry quest deleted. Unfortunately, we do not offer support to Foundry quests.

We recommend going to the forums and starting a thread:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1151-The-Foundry

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Stryder
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    how is starting a thread about my foundry getting deleted gonna fix the issue ... at all?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    TY, looks like im gonna have to rebuild it from scratch .... :(