What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 6/4 7AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed!]

Comments

• Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They took the servers back down. Check the maintenance thread at the top of the forums.
  • Options
    maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame · 33 seconds ago
    #NWPC: We're still working on bringing our shards back up and are making good progress.
  • Options
    rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    erm, read other posts, yes bud
  • Options
    dethklokangeldethklokangel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kurtb88 wrote: »
    Is it down for otherss?

I am getting the same problem here..
  • Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Honestly I would rather it be down for days than to let people exploit a bug. (If that's the reason, and kudos to them if it is.)
  • Options
    fixtheserverfixtheserver Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, since we are stuck waiting, someone wanna give me a rundown of what I should be doing once it's back? I stopped right before icewind dale so I'm sure everything has changed.
  • Options
    viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Guys your all moan that server is down. Better let's hope no user date gets lost. I heard of people loosing items after mainterance.
    So I have a cider and a cookie and look again in 1h
  • Options
    quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update 7: We're still working on bringing our shards back up. We're making good progress so far

I fail to understand what enchantment crafting has to do with the servers but as long as they are keeping themselves busy it's all good.

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mrbroat wrote: »
    actually archage went down for 3days because server broke during maint

Once Dead frontier 3D went offline for 6 entire days, after maintenance.

Cavalera Conspiracy - Bloodbrawl

• Options
    scorickscorick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've had some good laughs reading all 46 pages.

KP2-KP4....

The photo of "PVP Domination"

The photo of "Server Down"

You guys have made my day :)
  • Options
    mrbroatmrbroat Member Posts: 89
    edited June 2015
    thats because they forgot to pay there data plan =)
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I totally understand server issues. Played enough only games and it happens in all of them from time to time. But it seems to happen in this game with every patch they have in some degree or another. Maintenance gets extended or the servers are up, then down, then back up again for hours after a patch. Way more than any other online game I have played. But nothing so far beats the almost 3 days down time Lotro had a couple years back. Went down on Friday morning and wasn't back up until Sunday night. They gave all vip's a bunch of turbine points ( same as zen ) to make up for the lost time.

The only thing that would be better would be knowing what the actual problem is or what they think it is. It is the difference in taking a car to a garage where you are not allowed in the garage to watch or going to one where you can go out and watch what they do. Of course we can't watch here but a little more info would be nice.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    scorick wrote: »
    I've had some good laughs reading all 46 pages.

KP2-KP4....

The photo of "PVP Domination"

The photo of "Server Down"

You guys have made my day :)

I'm glad to be responsible for 2/3 of your evening's entertainment!

• Options
    propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Since we're all waiting, i will make my prayer:
    "Oh mighty server, giver of all good and bad, i hope to see you again"
  • Options
    madizmomadizmo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This "problem" wasn't exploiting.

Much of the patch never took from the start. The elemental black ice gear wasn't BI consumable as stated.
    In fact, many of the stated patches never took place, much like the fabled "save mod 6" patch a couple months ago!!
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    propyleneg wrote: »
    Since we're all waiting, i will make my prayer:
    "Oh mighty server, giver of all good and bad, i hope to see you again"

The god Crypticus issues his reply: " "

Yup, pretty standard reply to player concerns!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So who was around for the infinite BOE ioun stone incident?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    madizmo wrote: »
    This "problem" wasn't exploiting.

Much of the patch never took from the start. The elemental black ice gear wasn't BI consumable as stated.
    In fact, many of the stated patches never took place, much like the fabled "save mod 6" patch a couple months ago!!

Pretty sure the problem was that I was in a domination match on a winning team. I was 100% sure they were either going to take the servers down of have a rollback.

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Me. was here on Caturday and when every lockbox dropped a Heavy Inferno Nightmare... fun times :)
  • Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    Honestly I would rather it be down for days than to let people exploit a bug. (If that's the reason, and kudos to them if it is.)

what exploit bug?
  • Options
    viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    soltasword wrote: »
    Went down on Friday morning and wasn't back up until Sunday night. They gave all vip's a bunch of turbine points ( same as zen ) to make up for the lost time.
    I don't see them dishing out free ZEN.I be thank full to log in before my bed time:cool:
  • Options
    madizmomadizmo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think, they have underlining issues with coding.. and adding new content/coding is becoming ever more cumbersome to this issue
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I was and i didn't take advantage of it... I'm a righteous dumbass.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Can't remember if caturday wound up in a rollback. I know the stones got changed to BOP.
  • Options
    unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    quaranax wrote: »
    I neither agree, disagree, like, dislike or fully understand what you said ! But I will take it as a compliment :)

What they are trying to convey is: If something is not right, then it is going to do what needs to be, and therefore it is not what it shall be but that of which did before.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Anyone from guild <Walk in the Park> playing any game online so i can join u? i bored to dead
  • Options
    blackurn1blackurn1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't think of NW as a pay to play. I haven't spent a lot on NW - less than I did for the NW PC game - and I don't begrudge the company what I've spent. They have to make a living and they have provided me with hours of entertainment. Yes, you can get some cool stuff if you buy it, but unlike many other games I've tried, you don't *have* to spend to feel like you're progressing or just have fun playing the game. My characters don't have the best new goodies, but they get by.

Overall I think Cryptic has done a bang-up job, and so do you or you wouldn't be on their forums like I am worrying about when you can 'get your fix.' ;)

You want pay to play, go to one of the 'clash' games... or that hideous Game of War Fire Age - GAH!
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    Me. was here on Caturday and when every lockbox dropped a Heavy Inferno Nightmare... fun times :)

Hey, me too! Feels like there's fewer and fewer people who were around for Caturday these days... my spouse started on Caturday and had his first character obliterated by the rollback. He's refused to play ever since.
This discussion has been closed.