test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Good looking outfits!

Comments

• elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did a mix/match of the moonstone regalia bottoms and jester's tunic:

nMsS0hI.jpg
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mumnoch wrote: »
    The outfits in this game are some of the worse I've seen for imagination.

Eh, i'd say EQ2 has way worse and less change. The ones at cap here aren't badly done, just before then they are all very similar. Who knows what will come too.
    edited May 2013
    l000pieces wrote: »
    Just a question where do you find fashion outfits? Tailoring?

Some in the zen store, one from a starter quest, one from founders pack, and the jesters from bars from opening lockboxes. Not sure where they will add more, obviously the store, probably the trade bars, and they might add some to rare profession spots, but who knows.
  • mattzbymattzby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't need no dyes son.

35mms8p.jpg
  • ebonsonebonson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the Nine Hells armor goes well with my GWF's heritage don't you?
  • kodo1968kodo1968 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think i saw the answer to my question earlier in the thread so would like to confirm it if possible. Are the dyes slot based or gear based? can you replace your gear via upgrades and keep the dye in that slot. Thanks
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kodo1968 wrote: »
    I think i saw the answer to my question earlier in the thread so would like to confirm it if possible. Are the dyes slot based or gear based? can you replace your gear via upgrades and keep the dye in that slot. Thanks

The dye sticks to the item, not the slot. You can copy the old item over the new one for an AD cost. That changes more than just color though.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • kodo1968kodo1968 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm well that wasn't exactly answer i was looking for, tad disappointing but that is life.
  • crusdelsurcrusdelsur Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about Shirts and Pants? are there any that look different from the starting ones? so far my cleric is 46 and all the chain-shirts and chain-pants I have gotten through Mailsmithing look exactly like the default ones :(
    edited May 2013
    crusdelsur wrote: »
    What about Shirts and Pants? are there any that look different from the starting ones? so far my cleric is 46 and all the chain-shirts and chain-pants I have gotten through Mailsmithing look exactly like the default ones :(

Sadly so far i've seen, they are all the same look. I've crafted rank 18 blue shirts, and they are the same look. I have no idea if the purple quality ones that are a rank 3 success have a different look, not many about and you can't preview, so, yeah. Hopefully they add more looks to them, one look forever is depressing.
  • redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    anyone wanna post a dude in the Jester's Tunic? Trying to see if it's worth it /:
    edited May 2013
    redwaterx wrote: »
    anyone wanna post a dude in the Jester's Tunic? Trying to see if it's worth it /:

I think i turned off too many people from buying it when i posted my female tiefling in it. ;)

I did read in a post that some male does have one, but who knows if they read the forums and will ever post.
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mattzby wrote: »
    35mms8p.jpg

Where did you get those gauntlets? They look really good. Would go great with my half-orc GWF that has the chest and head from the Grey Wolf Den. Also, I don't suppose you know if there are any boots that match the rest of that set do you?
  • ohrlynetohrlynet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oooo1111 wrote: »
    What good looking outfits have you come across? Please share screenshots of good looking armor or fashion items! Anyone have pics of endgame tier1/2 armor sets yet? Originally I wanted the Jester's outfit, but changed my mind quick after seeing it (ewww). I was very pleased to discover that fashion items can be worn in combat. Below is a screenshot of my wizard wearing a nightmare dye set wedding dress.

I think is looks pretty **** awesome. Kudos to the artist!

2e2h6dk.jpg
    Whoaa, where do you get a dress like that ?

Here my current outfit, mix of pvp & T1 with nightmare dye
    MwHLI.png
  • graebeerdgraebeerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    This is what i get to look at every day :-/

8743827871_35496dff32.jpg
  • ohrlynetohrlynet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    graebeerd wrote: »

You sir, are paper ! :]
  • oooo1111oooo1111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    ohrlynet wrote: »
    Whoaa, where do you get a dress like that ?

Here my current outfit, mix of pvp & T1 with nightmare dye
    MwHLI.png

As stated in the post you just quoted, it is a nightmare dyed wedding dress ($30 + 3 nightmare dyes)
    edited May 2013

I'm sorry, all i can think of is this from Murder Party. ;)

0.jpg
  • dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    screenshot2013051909370.jpg

I still need some dye sets, but the main armor piece is "Illithid Robes of Dominion"
    edited May 2013

I think i saw you in game the other day. When i saw your screenshot, i thought it must be your client that is doing that, but if it looks that way to other people too, i wonder what is doing that. O_o
  • fiveandfivefiveandfive Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    I think i saw you in game the other day. When i saw your screenshot, i thought it must be your client that is doing that, but if it looks that way to other people too, i wonder what is doing that. O_o

tfangel,

Yeah I got the Master Assassin's Armor and I am receiving the same thing. I believe it is a texture error/bug across the board. I posted something in the Bug forum concerning the texture problem. It's kinda funny because after I enchanted it with the lesser soulforged armor enchant, I am still tan but pulsing purple around it haha.
  • owlskiowlski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    redwaterx wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm looking for a pic of this too.
    If anyone spots a male runnin around with this gear, I'd be forever grateful if you could take a screenie of him and post it.
    過ちのない者は何も作り出せない。
  • owlskiowlski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ugh double post, sorry
    過ちのない者は何も作り出せない。
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Level 60 CW Magelord / Shadow Weaver mix with Nighmare, Winterwolf & Red Dyes.

image.jpg
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You and I both bro.
  • kidblitzkidblitz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    psireaver wrote: »
    This is the Courtesan's Wear top/bottom with the Ebon Darkness dye pack:

mc.png

And the Moonstone Mask Regalia top/bottom with black dye:

mmr.png

So what color exactly is the ebon darkness dye pack? It appears to me to me a dark brown mixed with gold?

I'm trying to decide between the ebon and black packs...

The Black dye pack is 5 bucks and the ebon is 3 bucks. Either way that's a lot of money to spend on a virtual dye that I might not like...
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    owlski wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm looking for a pic of this too.
    If anyone spots a male runnin around with this gear, I'd be forever grateful if you could take a screenie of him and post it.

Not the best angles but people kept getting in my way so meh. FpWjNN6.jpgp4HfGQ4.jpg
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    psireaver wrote: »
    This is the Courtesan's Wear top/bottom with the Ebon Darkness dye pack:

mc.png

And the Moonstone Mask Regalia top/bottom with black dye:

mmr.png

Totally stole your outfit, sorry about that :p
    http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/zalcs/media/nwoutfit_zps89add532.png.html
  • kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Neverwinterarmorset01_zps6e9facc9.jpg

Neverwinterarmorset02_zpsd2d495e0.jpg Here is my Devoted Cleric's Beacon of Faith set dyed with Lliira's Night Dye pack.
  • saiuriefayesaiuriefaye Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    elyrielle wrote: »
    I did a mix/match of the moonstone regalia bottoms and jester's tunic:

nMsS0hI.jpg

i so love this look, wish i had the moonstone bottoms. <3 iv mixed mine sevral ways but i have to say i love hers the best. heres someof mine. ...

1-ss.png2-ss.png3-ss.png these are just a few of my mix n match outfits i have almost ALL fashion items. i need the peg leg. & i dont have the moonstone regiala outfits "yet" i will figure out a way to get them lol. btw i use winter wolf dye pack & Greater Negation. (a few items are died with the child wind dye packs which blends good with winter wolf well with the neagation effects. Toon Is .ME.@saiuriefaye. ((it only let me post 4 at a time so ill make snother post.