test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Of The Wild Zen items

mvwood55mvwood55 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
I purchased the HR leveling pack and got the Of the Wild items for the Helm, Cloak, and Bow slots and although they state they level with you allowing you to not have to worry about upgrading them I find them to not be doing so. I am currently level 32 and am stuck using a lvl 26 green bow for lack of a better drop. But I replaced the bow at lvl 21 and the cloak and helm before that. I was wondering if I'm not doing something to make them level appropriate. I even wasted my lvl 8 Dragon enchantment from my dragon born pack to place in my bow and still it's stats can't stand up to a green bow that is 6 lvls lower then my character. I just bugs me that I paid for it and can't even use it.
Post edited by mvwood55 on

Comments

• mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's more of a this will help you with the start of the game. I replaced that bow once I hit 15. It was then that the dragonbone longbow started outdoing bow of the wild
  • phaseadeptphaseadept Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2015
    mvwood55 wrote: »
    I purchased the HR leveling pack and got the Of the Wild items for the Helm, Cloak, and Bow slots and although they state they level with you allowing you to not have to worry about upgrading them I find them to not be doing so. I am currently level 32 and am stuck using a lvl 26 green bow for lack of a better drop. But I replaced the bow at lvl 21 and the cloak and helm before that. I was wondering if I'm not doing something to make them level appropriate. I even wasted my lvl 8 Dragon enchantment from my dragon born pack to place in my bow and still it's stats can't stand up to a green bow that is 6 lvls lower then my character. I just bugs me that I paid for it and can't even use it.

Please tell me you removed the enchantment from the bow
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    damn hood is gliched ev1 who bought should send a ticket in on it since they dont want to fix it.
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND