test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone missing glory boost that was saved up?

xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Logged in to today and decided to do some pvp. I went to check the glory bonus tooltip, next to the companion bonus one, to see how much of my glory boost I had left (it neer the max you can hold) and the tool tip was gone on my main Ara. I was thinking "Does the glory boost expire? I Have been blaying since beta and never seen it expire." I looked at my most recent character -MANTARA-, (I just recently activated both the glory boosts from reaching lvl60 and lvl70 and His pool of bonus glory has only been active for two less than two weeks) The glory boost tool tip was gone on this character as well. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this happen? Does the glory boost expire at some point?

Seeing the ads for glory boosters in the zen store and the upcoming pvp event made me look at my characters to see where they sat for bonus glory so I could prepare for the event, none of them have their pool any more. they were there recently.

So does anyone know whats up?

Ara Atheanes GWF
Traxus Atheanes GF
Bastiel Atheanes DC
Ellara Atheanes CW
Keira Atheanes TR
Sarasin Atheanes SW
Jerkface McGee HR
-MANTARA- OP

Post edited by xxmantaraxx on

Comments

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good to know i have a slightly smaller chance of being crazy.

Im hoping it is just located somewhere else and that it didnt just magicaly "disappear" at the same time they went on sale in the zen store.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mine is gone as well, it is clearly a 'bug' - which I doubt they will and can fix.
  • ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mine is gone one 2 chars aswell, I just used one but didn't pvp so I know I had some left.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I asked the same here
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?945401-Glory-Boosters-Now-Available!

I had also glory booster running on 2 characters, and both are gone after the latest patch. So, what happened here?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I have sent a message to Andy about this. That is all I can do for now since it is the weekend.

Future reference: it is more likely a question like this would be addressed by posting a new thread in the relevant forum or bug report forum compared to posting a question in the announcement thread. :)
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, it looks like a few people in the legit community were affected as well. I have submitited a ticket now that I know its not just me being crazy.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

edited May 2015
    I do hope, if we have to contact the support, they don't ask for a screenshot again...
    Want to know why?
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Thanks, Ambi and thanks everyone for bringing this up. I've told the devs about this and hope they can fix it soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I lost 45K(!!!) worth of glory boosters on my main.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I only had glory boosts I stupidly used on characters I'm probably never going to PvP with, before I realized I could have transferred them, but yup, gone.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2015
    Anything new on this?

First answer from the support was automated as usual, second one was, they can not refund Glory Booster that have run out or expired.
    Well, that is fine with me... since the last patch deleted the Glory Booster, they did not just ran out or expired!

I mean what's next?
    When we log into the game after the new patch, will old legendary mounts also be deleted like old Glory Booster?!
    Want to know why?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And the CM post effectively saying "oh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, we screwed up" means what then?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2015
    Nothing.

The support switched my ticket on "solved", and i guess that would be it... since they have the last word, and probably will bann or warn me, if i try to open that ticket again.

In the meantime, good to see, that bugs/problems with new lockboxes can be adressed within the day they come up.
    Why can't other bugs/problems then not being adressed at least within a week?
    Want to know why?
  • reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    regenerde wrote: »
    Nothing.

The support switched my ticket on "solved", and i guess that would be it... since they have the last word, and probably will bann or warn me, if i try to open that ticket again.

In the meantime, good to see, that bugs/problems with new lockboxes can be adressed within the day they come up.
    Why can't other bugs/problems then not being adressed at least within a week?

Issues with lockboxes affect their income.
    Issues with gone glory boosters they can just do the usual thing of wait till people give up asking.
  • spookholiospookholio Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just want to put it out there, I have lost x2 Glory Boosts with patch updates.

It's not cool to sell the the stuff and then (accidently?) remove it from our characters.

Please fix!
    edited June 2015
    Since the support won't help, will we see a patch/fix for this?
    Want to know why?
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    The devs have said that this is just a UI issue and your bonus Glory is still active even if the UI disappears. That being said, the UI is going to be fixed.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

edited June 2015
    Thank you for the update.
    Want to know why?