test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Elemental Evil Upcoming Changes and Roadmap

Comments

• karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The color of the telegraphs is too transparent.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "All Consuming Curse: This class feature will no longer incorrectly activate while the power is not slotted"

And it will also ensure, that any special ability from a power in combination with a curse, will not work anymore. This is very obvious with Harrowstorm, and i'm guessing that any other power is also not working properly anymore.

Could we get an offcial word about this new bug problem here please?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • senseiwasdsenseiwasd Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    erolinda wrote: »
    One thing that is still to be added to the game is a colorblind mode or the ability to change colors.

Fact: 8% of the male population is colorblind (versus 0.5% of females).

It essentially mean that every other party you join is very likely to have a player in it that finds it difficult to notice the big red danger zones that are at the core of most encounters.

Plz, make is so that we can change the color of those zones (And floating text too plz) or make then more visible one way or the other.

Eh, are you color blind? It's not that color blind folks can't *see* red, it's that they have trouble distinguishing between red and green. I don't think there's much in the way of green circles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNKxAy049w

Though I admit, sometimes red circles are difficult to see when set on Holy Ground, and often Icy Terrain will obscure them entirely. Sometimes difficult to see on orange-ish ground made so by sunset effects, but tis about it.

Not that this isn't a nitpick compared to the fact that even non-telegraphed attacks will often take you out in one hit in epic dungeons, making healers useless.

Fix, the, difficulty. Everything else is secondary.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is it time that D&D returned to our very own tabletops, where there are no power tripping dungeon masters that seem to get something from watching players endlessly squirm from removed powers of all sorts?...and i dont recall ever having been kicked from our tabletop dungeons by our very own comrads.

But the graphics! There are no better graphics than that which animates from our own inner minds eye...
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    senseiwasd wrote: »

Fix, the, difficulty. Everything else is secondary.

This is it.
  • dyrleyndyrleyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time. Tiamat is of course near impossible right now but this is mostly due to bad design (like not being able to form a raid group with people you know). I'd rather have developers give us better rewards while keeping the difficulty high than make the game easier.
    By the way the main problems with the game right now (in pve) are the multitude of bugs, horrid lag in some areas and lack of proper documentation (misleading tooltips).
  • laggaliciouslaggalicious Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dyrleyn wrote: »
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time.

No. Difficulty is not fine. Difficulty is amped up on common yard trash in the campaign zones. The beauty, now deceased, of Neverwinter was the premise of a player and his/her companion being able to do common, non-epic content. It was fun, now it's just more drudgery. The weakest point for keeping paying customers in many MMOs I've played before was the necessity to troll for a group to simply farm for an hour or two.
  • tropicofcancer43tropicofcancer43 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Exactly. There's no need to nerf everything, reduce damage from everything, just to make a handful of people happy. Not every dungeon or instance should be for everyone. I find solo areas too easy and boring. Thus I don't do them. If some people don't enjoy the difficulty in T2s, why can't they just decide it's not for them instead of demanding nerfs?
    Hmm..Handful of people ? I saw a poll where 648 players voted on how they liked mod 6 and 86% hate it because of the difficulty. From a developers perspective if "People don't enjoy the difficulty in T2's,why can't they decide it's not for them instead of demanding nerfs ?" Well because Cryptic will eventually have an empty game with a handfull of elitist hard core players that aren't bringing in any revenue.If new 70's hit a brick wall and can't progress any further then the party is over and they move on to another game . The hook that keeps a player playing an MMO is mostly developing their character . To be honest about it most high end players are killing bosses with exploits . I ran epic Cragmire Crypts the other day with a gwf and CW that had fully lvled light blue artifacts and transcendant enchants , me the DC and GF were all around 2.4 gs . The GWF and CW died 25 and 23 times , this is considered "normal" mod 6 during a T2 . I know alot of people will reply how awesome they are and post they never die running T2's but Im stating a fact that I see over and over . Im a casual player and have been since the summer of 13' . I dont have 90 characters that I cycle through leadership before I play 12hrs straight , I got a job , kids and its summer so if Im lucky I get to run through a dungeon after work or a few hours on the weekend .If I have some extra cash I may get a new mount or companion from time to time but Mod 6 has crushed this game for casual players . It sucks that I make it to the end boss and no one wants to do it legit because it wipes the entire party with a few aoe's or one shots .
    Man I understand that there needs to be some insanely hard dungeons for the hardcore crowd , bring back SpellPlague Caverns and Neverwinter castle , make it where you die on area transition unless you hit Alt+F2+649 in rapid succession but don't kill the game for 90% of your player base .I left my guild the other day because so many players had left , the last conversation we had in guild chat was what games people were looking at.
    I want to be able to unwind after work with a beer and run a dungeon with friends , I dont want to sit in protectors enclave for an hour trying to find a group cause only the most elitists of players can make it through a dungeon. Add content , variety , and creative encounters not crushing defeat and a party wipe from one mistake . Hard content was available before mod 6 , if you don't believe me pug it against a pre-made in PvP . People posted all their videos of 26k gs CW's and GWF's soloing Castle Never on youtube so Cryptic swatted the fly with a sledgehammer . Fix it guys , or keep hemmoraging players .
  • tropicofcancer43tropicofcancer43 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dyrleyn wrote: »
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time. Tiamat is of course near impossible .
    Game is easy? are you talking like DR ,WOD,and Sharandar ? oh yeah they are easy , I could train a chimp to run that content but if you think Tiamat is Impossible ?!? Man , tiamat is a cake walk compared to ToS ! You can't say difficulty is fine but think Tiamat is hard , a player that can't survive tiamat will die before you reach the second boss in GWD ,ECC , or ToS.
  • dyrleyndyrleyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Game is easy? are you talking like DR ,WOD,and Sharandar ? oh yeah they are easy , I could train a chimp to run that content but if you think Tiamat is Impossible ?!? Man , tiamat is a cake walk compared to ToS ! You can't say difficulty is fine but think Tiamat is hard , a player that can't survive tiamat will die before you reach the second boss in GWD ,ECC , or ToS.
    ToS is by far the easiest T2 dungeon if you play legit and doable with a balanced party around 2.5k til. I guess many players were spoiled by the walk in a park difficulty of ToS in mod5. The only difficulty even nude players had in ToS was not missing a jump in order to save a couple of minutes walking...
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am actually trying to help the game get better because I loved it before mod 6. After mod 6.... well lets just say I work from home in my home office. Before mod 6 I found myself "goofing off" a lot with Neverwinter, because it was so fun. Now, I look at the different icons on my desktop, one to start my work interface, and one to star Neverwinter. Honestly; no joke, I find myself wanting to activate my work interface more than go to Neverwinter. I guess, in a way, that is a GOOD thing. But, I would wager not exactly what the devs were shooting for accomplishing with a major game update.

So, like I said, trying to make the game better... here goes. The "BIG" suggestion. The two most repeated complaints I see across the forums, after extensive reading, are: The many bugs that came with mod 6 and the difficulty. I can't help with the bugs, for that the devs are simply going to have to do their jobs..... correctly this time. But, for the difficulty, that is actually an easy and quick fix. Want to know how? Here goes: Put Sharendar and Dread Ring mobs levels to 70 and Icewind Dale and Well of Dragon mods levels to 71. You know, like they were BEFORE you messed with them. Boom. Done. Difficulty problem solved. Okay, well maybe not COMPLETELY solved as you still need to adjust dungeons and Tiamat some more.... but at least you would fix a LARGE number of the problems that your yourselves (the devs) created by simply admitting "oopps, too much" and putting the "daily" difficulties back to where they were.

Cheers and here's hoping I am not talking to a brick wall.

Peace.
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another thing, i wouldn't mind any long fights, either against level 70+ regular or any heroic enemies, but at least the loot should somehow reflect the time and effort i put into that fight.
    I'm not asking for any epic or legendary loot or something like that, but a rare item would be a nice change from time to time!

Just adjust the drop table to something similar as it is with the enchantments atm, every now and then i see something blue sparkling on the ground now... should be the same for equipment too.
    And not just green or some grey <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to sell...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • keenan800keenan800 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i think you guys should make it so all the old weapons and armor from the epic level 60 dungeons that you can no longer get can be bought thru the zen store so people like me who really really want 1 type of weapon for transmute can get it, unfortunately i did not play this game before elemental evil came out, but i think its something you guys should do for us players who dont mind spending a few bucks to have our characters look a certain way, i mean, its not giving us a stat boost in anyway, and you guys will make tuns of money from it, why not do something like that?
  • msmeaniemsmeanie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mod 6 ruined this game for me. I have 4 characters I hardly play with anymore. Initially I thought it was my gear but my lvl 70 DC is geared up and still cannot pve without 15+ deaths per party. Epic dungeons, campaigns, and skirmishes are all a thing of the past.:mad: Dying over and over is NOT FUN! I have been playing Neverwinter since the very beginning. I loved this game and spent lots of time and money getting my characters to where they are. All that work down the drain, for what? Making the pve environment impossible does not encourage teamwork or strategy it ultimately is killing my favorite pass time! THANKS A LOT DEVS.:mad::mad:
  • jolt007jolt007 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PLEASE buff the Great Weapon Fighter back up! These are supposed to be Tanks, and although I understand the value of team play and a well-adjusted party, there is NOT always a Cleric around when you need them! And when they are around, they are not always effective. Many people play Clerics like a Tank, trying to hack and slash rather than help and heal. Particularly, the life steal and deflect stats need to be buffed for the GWFs. That doesn't mean a Tank should be invincible, but I have one of the highest armor sets, enchantments, buffs, etc., and I can't even survive some of the quests in the Well of Dragons alone. Yes, the game is geared for team play, but there are times when you just have no one else around and you want to get a quest done. you should considered enhanced rewards for solo quest or dungeon play (assuming a character can survive). To succeed, a player needs impeccable strategy, as well as gear.

POTIONS: Only one active potion at a time now? Seriously? Dungeons like Malabog's Castle were difficult enough when you could load up every potion imaginable. There are several dungeons like that which I have never successfully finished with any team. When people keep dropping out of a dungeon, and you keep appearing at the spot just before the final battle to replace a lost player, something is seriously wrong!

TEMPLE OF TIAMAT: Thanks for "fixing" it. I will try again. It was ridiculous to have top gear and still find yourself dead for no reason with one blow that literally came out of nowhere, right after you just regenerated back at the healing circle for the 15th time! No amount of potions or healing stones could keep up this that. It should be difficult -- not impossible!

NOTE: I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons since I bought the original boxed set way back in my college days and I was even a professional Dungeon Master running games for a comic store way back when, as well. I began playing Neverwinter almost as soon as it was released and am also a published author on Amazon. I have played nearly all PC D&D-related games, both on disk and online, so I understand and appreciate how difficult it is to achieve balance in a multi-player universe, but please accept my advice as an expert opinion lovingly offered.

My wife and I LOVED playing Neverwinter until the recent changes. We don't now. We want our game back! Corny, yeah, probably, but we both work hard all day and this is one of the fun things we like to do to unwind. Note that I said ONE of the things. We are married after all. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks!

Joseph Tatner
    :)
  • k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jolt007 wrote: »
    -- Great Weapon Fighter -- supposed to be Tanks, --

HAHAHAHAHA no.
  • paxpoxpaxpox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm another casual player (since beta) who is also pretty frustrated with Mod 6. It was disappointing to find my hard won Dread Ring gear inadequate for survival, but I slogged my way to 70, got my new artifact weapons and uninspiring blue armor only to find that with an item level of 2000 I still basically get one-shotted by every other random mob in Dread Ring or WoD.

My healing companions are dumb as rocks - all they do is back away from one fight right into another mob, so that even if I am holding my own against one mob I quickly find myself facing 3-10 additional opponents because the density of mobs is so high and my companion's AI is so poor. That takes strategy off the table as a way to overcome the insane difficulty.

I can't solo any of the endgame content in a way that's fun, and PvP is not my thing so the elite gear is pretty much never going to happen. So the sum total of play for me now is:

1. log on
    2. invoke
    3. maintain professions
    4. see if any quests in Spinward Rise award Unified Elements -- which I haven't seen since the last patch so I guess that's gone now, too.
    5. log off

Here's hoping for some real fixes because this game is otherwise over for me. It was fun while it lasted but I don't find punishing difficulty very enjoyable.
  • nemokinnnemokinn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So here goes nothing.....I absolutely adore this game....I LOVE the **** out of it!! I experience amazing cinematic moments of the purest action and adventure on a daily basis - even while grinding. Rescuing other adventurers and being rescued in return....amazing mob battles where I barely survived by the skin of my teeth with some amazing acrobatic feat of awesomeness and felt like a hero....the combat and controls are like an extension of my will at times and like parkinsons on others....but it's always up to me.....

Now for the "but" - I will admit to having MIXED feelings regarding the difficulty. OK so i am reading the Drizz't books and he discusses the feeling of fighting a giant and how it takes dozens of hits to bring one down and only 1 from their tree trunk sized club to flatten the little drow. This is how it is in the game too....you have to keep moving and dodging and pick your attacks and use timing...on giants i understand this....but the big problem is smaller faster mobs gang <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you in 1 second flat when you have 57k HP - thats even somewhat tolerable....but on the whole....this game is a grind and you cant be OVER 2000 ILVL and still be just as vulnerable as people in the 1600's...shift the curve over and line it up so the tough players have it noticeably easier than those far below them...otherwise whats the point?

thats my praisxe w/ a side of beef
  • draventalosdraventalos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    msmeanie wrote: »
    Mod 6 ruined this game for me. I have 4 characters I hardly play with anymore. Initially I thought it was my gear but my lvl 70 DC is geared up and still cannot pve without 15+ deaths per party. Epic dungeons, campaigns, and skirmishes are all a thing of the past.:mad: Dying over and over is NOT FUN! I have been playing Neverwinter since the very beginning. I loved this game and spent lots of time and money getting my characters to where they are. All that work down the drain, for what? Making the pve environment impossible does not encourage teamwork or strategy it ultimately is killing my favorite pass time! THANKS A LOT DEVS.:mad::mad:
    The same has happened to me, 6 months away and i come back and all toons need respec's, i then take my cw to the dread ring, kitting out in full high viz gear +8 enchants and gems, and i die passing the "weak" zombies at the gate? i mean wtf?? why isn't lifesteal working?, after a few deaths i try my GWF, and boom, the same happens, only quicker this time lol, by now I'd had enough.
    It's one thing to add content, it's something else to change the game so when players return they can't play anymore,
    well done (with sarcasm)
  • ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Feedback for Well of Dragons, Mod 6, from a level 70 GWF with IL 2066.

I don't mind a good challenge. But some of the mobs in WoD are just insanely scaled.

Green Dragonfang - used to be hard, now they're impossible, solo. Died the first time stupidly fast. Fine. Went back and tried again. Had my daily charged. Blew unstoppable, threw Crescendo, tapped Indomitable Battle Strike and she suffered all of about 5% in health. Are you kidding? Had to move as I was at about 80% health at that point, but she still one-shotted me from there.

Green Dragon - used to be somewhat challenging (had to move out of those red zones), but now? Requires endless death-zergs by players, grouped or not and is just so egregiously difficult that you can only get 1 dragon at best during the dragon run unless you got your exploiting 1-stab BS running around helping out. Endless death-zergs is not fun. I tried getting the dead up at one point, but there were more dead than I could get to. The add-on uber-elite gas-lizards were ROFL-stomping rezzers while they were locked in the rez-mode. At 100% health with temp HP, I was getting one-clawed to death by the dragon. I'm ambivalent about that. Maybe a dragon claw should one-shot you every time - same as the bite. Maybe. But this was nowhere near a fun challenge.

Neither of these two encounters were fun. In fact, so hard as to be stupid. Stupidly hard.

Yes, did all of Spin ad got my arti weapon. Have decent gear. Challenging can be fun. This is not challenging. It's painful.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    adent086 wrote: »
    I am actually trying to help the game get better because I loved it before mod 6. After mod 6.... well lets just say I work from home in my home office. Before mod 6 I found myself "goofing off" a lot with Neverwinter, because it was so fun. Now, I look at the different icons on my desktop, one to start my work interface, and one to star Neverwinter. Honestly; no joke, I find myself wanting to activate my work interface more than go to Neverwinter. I guess, in a way, that is a GOOD thing. But, I would wager not exactly what the devs were shooting for accomplishing with a major game update.

So, like I said, trying to make the game better... here goes. The "BIG" suggestion. The two most repeated complaints I see across the forums, after extensive reading, are: The many bugs that came with mod 6 and the difficulty. I can't help with the bugs, for that the devs are simply going to have to do their jobs..... correctly this time. But, for the difficulty, that is actually an easy and quick fix. Want to know how? Here goes: Put Sharendar and Dread Ring mobs levels to 70 and Icewind Dale and Well of Dragon mods levels to 71. You know, like they were BEFORE you messed with them. Boom. Done. Difficulty problem solved. Okay, well maybe not COMPLETELY solved as you still need to adjust dungeons and Tiamat some more.... but at least you would fix a LARGE number of the problems that your yourselves (the devs) created by simply admitting "oopps, too much" and putting the "daily" difficulties back to where they were.

Cheers and here's hoping I am not talking to a brick wall.

Peace.

There we go! hope one of the promiment members will buy this guy a abeer, a simple solution to make the game enjoyable for a LOT of players!
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • aelfgarmtaelfgarmt Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Now that I have hit 2.1k iLevel, I am finding that I am dying a little less, but still, it is so stupidly hard to do dailies in WoD and DR, it's really a huge deterrent. I used to do my dallies every day. Now, maybe once a week. Also, the cost of the potions you need to have to do dailies is killing me. I had over 200 gold in the bank before mod 6. Now, I'm down to 50, and it's dropping fast. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out, I am going to have to live day to day to by healing kits and potions. Can I do anything in Neverwinter today? Nope, can't afford potions and kits... i guess I'll go play something else... I like to have a challenge, but it really needs to be dialed down a notch. I really worry if this game is going to die if something isn't done soon.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aelfgarmt wrote: »
    Now that I have hit 2.1k iLevel, I am finding that I am dying a little less, but still, it is so stupidly hard to do dailies in WoD and DR, it's really a huge deterrent. I used to do my dallies every day. Now, maybe once a week. Also, the cost of the potions you need to have to do dailies is killing me. I had over 200 gold in the bank before mod 6. Now, I'm down to 50, and it's dropping fast. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out, I am going to have to live day to day to by healing kits and potions. Can I do anything in Neverwinter today? Nope, can't afford potions and kits... i guess I'll go play something else... I like to have a challenge, but it really needs to be dialed down a notch. I really worry if this game is going to die if something isn't done soon.

Agreed, and im sure very few ppl would agree that heros should live in a state of poverty.
    As I have said many times, if players complain that mobs are too easy ...they can gear down, but those that find things too difficult cannot gear the mobs downward or gear up past end game levels. These players can use greens and transmute them to look cool if vanity becomes an issue in down-gearing. That might actually open a new avenue ...that is, those elite players that do choose to geardown into blues or greens, they could get a unique coloring or something to indicate this...or maybe a floating <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> skull or something...

The solution is simple....Bring the game back to pre mod 6 difficulty levels
  • aimeyiraimeyir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azlanfox wrote: »
    I'm in the same mindset, tried a few hours of Drowned Shore with a DC (oh gods what a mistake) and GWF. After an hour on each, I went away for a whole week (still invoked and did professions) and played Skyrim again.

I don't have Skyrim but I may consider buying it after this. I also tried doing Drowned Shore and Reclamation Rock with my poor DC. It was the equivalent to running a marathon with a millstone chained to my leg. My OP had a much easier time of it, and I'm actually afraid to try to lvl up my glass cannon CW past 60. Vigilance quests are nothing more than a tedious grind, and is it just me, or is the progression from 60-70 much slower than 1-60?
  • aimeyiraimeyir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was under the impression that the GWF was supposed to be melee DPS and the GF was the tank (at least that is until the OPs breezed in on their white horses).
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aimeyir wrote: »
    is it just me, or is the progression from 60-70 much slower than 1-60?

It's much slower. Each mission gives about 1500 xp after 60. Some will get you 3500, but they're mostly around 1500.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I honestly had no problems running any of the new zones with my DC. Mine is a DO Righteous build, so I would imagine maybe a faithful or virtuous DC may have lots more problems. I have tried some of Spinward Rise with my AC Faithful DC and it is not too bad, although she is level 70 already. Now on the other hand, I am not too certain when I will take my stormwarden Archery HR into Spinward Rise.
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Now on the other hand, I am not too certain when I will take my stormwarden Archery HR into Spinward Rise.

It's probably gonna suck, I can tell you that. It sucked for me. pre-70 armor for HR's just plain bl0ws. You might want to wait until after the patch with the new sharandar and dread ring gear, depending on your enchants and artifacts at the moment. Team when you can. Killing giants is gonna be rough without something tough drawing aggro away from you. That thing they throw at you hits for around 10k. if you're trying to kill a pair of them that's 3 barely dodge-able hits each and you're on your face. Howling Maw will probably also be a nightmare once you get to the boss unless you're teamed.

Wheee!
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes, I have mostly all 6s for enchants, a few 7s. No artifact equipment equipped (have the EE OH), sigil of the hunter(purple)/sigil of the oathbound (green)/ lantern of revelation (purple)/sigil of the devoted (purple). Currently she is using level 70 blues, but will wait to get the chestplate from the Dread Ring armor to get an armor enchant slot back. Using the CN weapons with lightning slotted, and thunderhead on the armor. Yes I like to use different armor and weapon enchants on all my characters, more variety. And I use the class artifact of each of my characters, again for roleplaying purposes.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i wounder why this simple calculation bug isn't fixable.
    Defense stat should reduce damage instead its pushing damage up.
    seems like a + instead of - in the formular of all 60+ content.

Please fix this asap to get more fun into the game.