test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

That Moment When.... What have you guys messed up bad on?

sobritish1sobritish1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
That moment when you finally get Chilling Eye of the Golden Dragon from the 6 shards of Dragon forged steel

Busy talking to a friend on party chat and go to get the 458k refinement from my Gelid Eye Oh yay Epic already? Sweet!

Oh dear, where's my Perfect Vorpal gone and my Rank 9 Radiant?

Ah yea... Was in my Gelid Eye..

So this happened to me today, anything else painful happen to you guys?
NW Xbox - Howie
Class - Control Wizard
GT - Howie EU
Post edited by sobritish1 on

Comments

• majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sobritish1 wrote: »
    That moment when you finally get Chilling Eye of the Golden Dragon from the 6 shards of Dragon forged steel

Busy talking to a friend on party chat and go to get the 458k refinement from my Gelid Eye Oh yay Epic already? Sweet!

I was so excited we when I made three 20k ad sales in the trade house, ha and when I went to claim them in a rush, y, a, y, a, y, a. OMG DELETED!!, UGHHHHHHHHH.. NEVER MADE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.
  • sobritish1sobritish1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ouch man pretty painful
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I sold a Perfect Barkshield for 30k. I was tuned up when I put it on the AH, meant it to be 3Mill. Pretty sad day for the dude =/
    edited May 2015
    Yea I've lost 3.5m today from the two items :/

I've sent them an email but don't think ill get them back
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you wont get them back. but man that sucks jsut feel good knowing ive been playing on pc for 6 months and havnt made enough ad to have full rank 9s and anything more than lesser enchants.
    edited May 2015
    you wont get them back. but man that sucks jsut feel good knowing ive been playing on pc for 6 months and havnt made enough ad to have full rank 9s and anything more than lesser enchants.

No harm in trying though, kinda don't want to play until I can get it back..
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2015
    No harm in trying though, kinda don't want to play until I can get it back..

Had a guildie do the exact same thing except it was a black ice rank 10 and a holy avenger enchant. After going back and forth through email they were unable to give his items back.
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
  • demonm0ng3rdemonm0ng3r Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    When you salvage an entire AoW sword you just bought on AH, and get nothing back.
    When you gave that guy a lvl 60 Rare for 50 silver. ( I had no sue for it, waste of space in my book, but meh... 50 Silver? )
    When you find yourself buying random noobs gear to get them started. (Ongoing issue ;p )
    When you add an extra 0 to a bid so you spent 200000 for that Cube of Augmentation
    When you realize that you just aggroed an entire dungeon, so you lead the full dungeon back to your friends. [Da lulz]
    ----The good----
    -randomly load into a just completed Epic raid, and get all the gear. ^_^
    -Sell an AH item for more than you bought it
    -Gain 2k+ RAD on salvaging Brutal Lizardfolk Scimitars, multiple times a day.
    -Randomly being gifted items
    -Get into a dungeon in the last 2 minutes of a Delve event, and not get kicked
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited May 2015
    [QUOTE=Get into a dungeon in the last 2 minutes of a Delve event, and not get kicked[/QUOTE]

The last part of that sentence is seemingly the rarest thing in this game lol.
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
    edited May 2015
    When you salvage an entire AoW sword you just bought on AH, and get nothing back.
    When you gave that guy a lvl 60 Rare for 50 silver. ( I had no sue for it, waste of space in my book, but meh... 50 Silver? )
    When you find yourself buying random noobs gear to get them started. (Ongoing issue ;p )
    When you add an extra 0 to a bid so you spent 200000 for that Cube of Augmentation
    When you realize that you just aggroed an entire dungeon, so you lead the full dungeon back to your friends. [Da lulz]
    ----The good----
    -randomly load into a just completed Epic raid, and get all the gear. ^_^
    -Sell an AH item for more than you bought it
    -Gain 2k+ RAD on salvaging Brutal Lizardfolk Scimitars, multiple times a day.
    -Randomly being gifted items
    -Get into a dungeon in the last 2 minutes of a Delve event, and not get kicked

Some get lucky I guess ;p

And your PC version?
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • acridbird74acridbird74 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was tired and was trying to work on a few professions before bed recently. I thought I was collecting goods, but I accidentally did the quick finish thing on a task in progress. D'oh!

I spent about 23,000 AD of my very small stash at the time so I could earn 200 AD. Not exactly a bargain. I've since gotten my AD numbers up and realize 20K isn't a huge number. But I was pretty new at the time and I felt really dumb for losing that money!

So... early lesson learned. Now I am extremely careful on the professions selection screen.
    Aelwyn | SS Renegade CW | Lv 70 | ilvl 3029

Eos Sindhalyn | Annointed haste DC | Lv 70 | ilvl 2500

Lily Firegrass | buffbot Iron Vanguard GF | Lv 70 | ilvl 2685

Guild: The Misfit Toys - We are recruiting active players
  • therealshakur70therealshakur70 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The last part of that sentence is seemingly the rarest thing in this game lol.

happened last night. loaded into pirate king with last boss at 1/4 health. I'm killing adds that were bunched up at the fire from the team obviously running to last boss. they kill him and I get the greater mark of power and the belt that dropped, then go over to the chest and got my DD reward. kinda felt bad and was going to greed it all but most would hit need so I did the same.
  • emgv3ng3anc3emgv3ng3anc3 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    When you spend hours grinding dragons for the hoard coins, spend all of them on draged forged steel and get super mega hyped you're just about to get your artifact weapon, only to realise it was 'Shard of dragon forged steel' that you actually needed :L a mistake im sure many of you have made :L
    I was devastated :L
    edited May 2015
    Well after multiple emails I didn't get my Perfect vorpal back or my Rank 9 radiants..
    It's a shame they are automated messages for a 18hr-2 day wait to reply back.
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    When you spend hours grinding dragons for the hoard coins, spend all of them on draged forged steel and get super mega hyped you're just about to get your artifact weapon, only to realise it was 'Shard of dragon forged steel' that you actually needed :L a mistake im sure many of you have made :L
    I was devastated :L

Yeah, I did it 5 times; after the 5th I looked at the Artifact Weapon and still said "0".... Like many, that was a "NOOOOOOOOO" moment

My latest.... Getting a Draconic Helm drop from Garakas in an Epic SoT, only to feed it to my Belt. Then realised it was a BoE, not a BoP and could have sold it for a fair few AD :facepalm:
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
    edited May 2015
    cyberguts wrote: »
    Yeah, I did it 5 times; after the 5th I looked at the Artifact Weapon and still said "0".... Like many, that was a "NOOOOOOOOO" moment

My latest.... Getting a Draconic Helm drop from Garakas in an Epic SoT, only to feed it to my Belt. Then realised it was a BoE, not a BoP and could have sold it for a fair few AD :facepalm:

I guess we're all just dozey bananas..

Some of these have a funny side to it and some of these are just like dam...
    NW Xbox - Howie
    Class - Control Wizard
    GT - Howie EU