test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knights Challenge SUICIDAL in mod 6 pve?

evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Guard Barracks
With mobs hitting so hard has this skill become completely useless for PVE? I used to use this on bosses/single targets in mod5 and block attacks, but now it looks like instant death, even with shield up. None of my "powers" even with perfect vorpal can even come close to the damage of a powrie so unless this encounter is useful in PVP lets get rid of it already.
Post edited by evalira on

Comments

• syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited April 2015
    evalira wrote: »
    With mobs hitting so hard has this skill become completely useless for PVE? I used to use this on bosses/single targets in mod5 and block attacks, but now it looks like instant death, even with shield up. None of my "powers" even with perfect vorpal can even come close to the damage of a powrie so unless this encounter is useful in PVP lets get rid of it already.
    its very useful in pvp when the enemy isnt looking at you. you use it then bull rush and they die.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I use it all the time in PVE... but never in PVP

It doubles the damage you do with anvil...

Or am I missing something?
  • evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With mobs hitting 100k through shield, knights challenge would double it to 200k which no one could survive
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I use it for solo play when I want to just quickly kill enemies so I still like it for that. In places like dread ring, sharandaar and others.

So no please don't get rid of it :P
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jim9311jim9311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    evalira wrote: »
    With mobs hitting 100k through shield, knights challenge would double it to 200k which no one could survive

I have even had other party members in the epics tell me to turn it off as soon as we enter the dungeon because you will get killed
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's not that Knight's Challenge has no usefulness at all, just that it has a decreased usefulness after level 60 and is completely useless in any end content dungeon.
    jim9311 wrote: »
    I have even had other party members in the epics tell me to turn it off as soon as we enter the dungeon because you will get killed
    Perhaps you're confusing it with Knight's Valor?
  • syrickwolfsyrickwolf Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2015
    damnacious wrote: »
    It's not that Knight's Challenge has no usefulness at all, just that it has a decreased usefulness after level 60 and is completely useless in any end content dungeon.

Perhaps you're confusing it with Knight's Valor?

its very useful in pvp when someone is distracted on your teammate or wasted all their encounters you use it then bull charge and anvil of doom and they die pretty fast.