test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All-Star PVP Hangout

lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
So, it does seem like there is actually a fairly large community of people who play quite a bit or almost exclusively PVP. Until we get IWD/Gauntylgrym, we should setup a spot to wait while we que for PVP matches. This would let some of us run into each other more often and setup duels or pre-mades that aren't exclusive to our guilds.

I also like to go into PE, get all of my dailies and then clear the xbox cache and go to a secluded area where not much is happening before I que for PVP. Once I complete the dailies I do the same thing.

I was wondering what some of the big guilds like tenacity / rekt / etc feel about using Moonstone mask (the bar) as a PVP hub.

There are generally only a select few versions of this instance, and it's always a good place to que so as to avoid disconnections at the start of matches. I'd like to make that the unofficial PVP que where we can all run into one another more.

Thoughts? If you like it, spread the word in your guilds lol. If not tell me to stfu and I'll go /slit my dragonscale wrists.
Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
(Iron Lotus)
Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
Post edited by lazyaxus111 on

Comments

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So, it does seem like there is actually a fairly large community of people who play quite a bit or almost exclusively PVP. Until we get IWD/Gauntylgrym, we should setup a spot to wait while we que for PVP matches. This would let some of us run into each other more often and setup duels or pre-mades that aren't exclusive to our guilds.

I also like to go into PE, get all of my dailies and then clear the xbox cache and go to a secluded area where not much is happening before I que for PVP. Once I complete the dailies I do the same thing.

I was wondering what some of the big guilds like tenacity / rekt / etc feel about using Moonstone mask (the bar) as a PVP hub.

There are generally only a select few versions of this instance, and it's always a good place to que so as to avoid disconnections at the start of matches. I'd like to make that the unofficial PVP que where we can all run into one another more.

Thoughts? If you like it, spread the word in your guilds lol. If not tell me to stfu and I'll go /slit my dragonscale wrists.

Generally us in Rekt Q from the PvP area in PE.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Generally us in Rekt Q from the PvP area in PE.

In PC we could make a channel, and the name was PMvPM (premade versus premade). Where all pvpers would be in contact. But most people I remember would be hanging out in PE, in the trade of blades. (at least until pvp campaign arrived)
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I always Q up from trade of blades. Never really thought about why since you can q from anywhere but trade of blades just felt natural lol.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Honestly we all should be queing in front of lord neverember, losers have to do pushups in front of the cheering fans after.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015

your signature made me laugh sir. lol.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL