test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Greater Auran Tome?

myrnhielmyrnhiel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I accepted the task "Greater Tome of Air" (Windcall Temple) a second time, but as I arrived on the mote there was no book. So I waited a while, but the book does not reappear. I already tried jumping down again and coming back - but still no book. :(

Is this an already known issue or is it wanted like this?

Would be a shame; this is the last of the second third of quests in Spinward Rise for me and I really enjoy theses "jumping quests", and I really don't feel like killing another horde of Archeons, Cultists... whatever... *sigh*
Post edited by myrnhiel on

Comments

• Options
    ggedamedggedamed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It happened to me also. I closed the game ("Exit", not "Logout") and I entered again. Lo and behold, the tome was in its place.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ggedamed wrote: »
    It happened to me also. I closed the game ("Exit", not "Logout") and I entered again. Lo and behold, the tome was in its place.

I believe just changing instances is the answer to this... situation. I may be misremembering, but I think I recall reading on Preview forums (before Mod 6 went live) that there were instances where the tome was not there; changing instances usually 'fixed' the issue (some instances just don't have a book, most instances do).

I don't *know* this, as I've said I could be misremembering. But I'll always try just an instance change before and character-change (change character, log back into same character) and I'll try the character change before a full relog. //justsaying. :)