test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock gear not dropping in T1 or T2 Epic Dungeons.

jchappell3jchappell3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Can someone please explain to me why Epic pieces don't drop for the Scourge Warlock in dungeons?? I have seen unbound Accursed Diabolists gear in the AH, and it goes for a pretty penny. I have run hundreds of dungeons, and I have never seen one of the pieces drop from a boss, or in the final chest. I have a full set of Accursed Diabolist gear but it was all bound on pickup. I don't think it is fair that gear drops for all other classes, but not the Warlock. Please can someone explain this to me?
Scourge Warlock, Hellbringer. Gear Score 11k+

Gamertag: My Boots
Character Name: Leonir
Post edited by jchappell3 on

Comments

• Options
    obliviouslusterobliviousluster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Only certain bosses drop particular "free bound" drops for classes. Not every boss is able to drop all epic gear. At best, each boss probably drops only a particular piece of gear for a certain class and maybe one or two epics that are totally miscellaneous. The first boss in Dread Vault can drop some random cruddy epics, but can also drop tier 2 boots for I believe DC or GWF. Its all a matter of what boss you're fighting and getting lucky on the drop.
    Walk on wandering souls
    For your respite we pray
    Let our humble song clear your hearts of dismay,
    Rekindle the flame in your souls and set you free
    So walk on and become the light that guides the way~
  • Options
    jchappell3jchappell3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Only certain bosses drop particular "free bound" drops for classes. Not every boss is able to drop all epic gear. At best, each boss probably drops only a particular piece of gear for a certain class and maybe one or two epics that are totally miscellaneous. The first boss in Dread Vault can drop some random cruddy epics, but can also drop tier 2 boots for I believe DC or GWF. Its all a matter of what boss you're fighting and getting lucky on the drop.

I understand that, that is the thing. When they do drop they are for all other classes, never the Warlock. I have asked many Warlock players, and none of them have seen an epic drop for their class. Only rings and necklaces/cloaks, which are classless.
    Scourge Warlock, Hellbringer. Gear Score 11k+

Gamertag: My Boots
    Character Name: Leonir
  • Options
    waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Thats whats going on! Im new to the dungeons and ur right there never is warlock but everyone else gets epics. Great to know that, im not doing that anymore
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well obviously it is dropping otherwise you wouldn't find any on the AH.....