test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knight of Feywild Supplies

wraithr32wraithr32 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I STILL cannot open this chest. I continue to get an error "You may only have one of a unique item" appearing when I do not have any unique items in my inventory OR bank slots.

Initially I attempted to shift the Loomweave armour enhancement from some old armor to some new and I had this problem when trying to remove the item from the armor.

So I destroyed Loomweave armour enhancement and got the Knight of Feywild Supplies pack back from the rewards vendor but continue to get this error even AFTER this problem was meant to have been patched.

I have reported this using the online help, received one reply asking for more information....... expanded a little and since have had not response.

Help would be nice.
Post edited by wraithr32 on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What about the Sylph companion? In any active or inactive slots? What about the necklace? Is it attached to any of your companions in active or inactive slots?

My point is that you need to start at the top and work your way to the bottom checking *everything*. Start with Inventory, then check bank (both character and shared slots) - check for Unicorn mount being anywhere (I once tucked my Spider mount in a bank slot and forgot it then was stumped why I could never reclaim my Hero stuff.)

Don't forget the Moonsilver Regalia fashion, too.

Your best bet is to look at the Feywild box description:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/279-knight-of-the-feywild-pack

And then check your entire inventory/bank/companions/anything else to ensure NONE of these items is floating arrow around anywhere.
  • wraithr32wraithr32 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The error comes up specifically with the Loamweave enchantment and in the past when this has happened it skips the unique item and returns the others, in this case, the first thing is the Loamweave and it then stops.
  • wraithr32wraithr32 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also the exact error happened when trying to remove the Loamweave from some armor and quadruple checked that I did not have that enchantment elsewhere. I have done this before with different items and not had this problem.