test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can not progress in the campaign

cctdarkcctdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I have two toon that are in different stages of the campaign. One has just finished the second dragon phase and can not move on to the next. The other toon has also finished the second phase, but I cant collect the reward to move on.
Post edited by cctdark on

Comments

• theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the problem where I couldn't collect my reward and it turned out it was because my inventory was full. Are you sure that's not your problem?
  • cctdarkcctdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    I had the problem where I couldn't collect my reward and it turned out it was because my inventory was full. Are you sure that's not your problem?

I havent made 100% sure my inventory had a slot, I will tonight, but I would imagine that at least one time I should have had at least one spot open. I have been trying since the last update.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You didn't mention what level those characters are. So just to be safe, I'm going to remind you that they must be at least level 46 to get the quest to open the quests in Icespire Peak. And as the other poster said, failure to collect something is almost always due to a full inventory.
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »
    You didn't mention what level those characters are. So just to be safe, I'm going to remind you that they must be at least level 46 to get the quest to open the quests in Icespire Peak. And as the other poster said, failure to collect something is almost always due to a full inventory.

Except when you try to collect something from the game it doesn't tell you that your inventory is full like it should.
  • cctdarkcctdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »

They are both lvl 60 and as embarrassing as it is I wasnt able to collect bc my inventory was full....