test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 6, zerg time & Tiamat

2»

Comments

• urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    just run a Tiamat with my Zerg group....

It was a real bad show

Urlord
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tiamat difficulty is being reduced and a requirement of lvl 70 / 1800ilvl is getting added .
    Temple of Tiamat

After reviewing the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, we found that it was, in fact, unreasonably rough. We have lowered the difficulty of that fight. Additionally, in an attempt to give players a better chance of success, in order to attempt the fight you must now be at least level 70 and have a Total Item Level of 1800+ to enter. Yes, that will keep some people out that might be able to go in now, but in reality, if you don’t meet those requirements, you probably weren’t going to be successful.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9233063-neverwinter:-elemental-evil-changes-incoming
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Most don't know this yet but you can change instances now inside of Tiamat. A lot of times there will be an instance with fewer then 7 people in them. My suggestion would be for you to move to that instance and try to get the ones who want to afk to move to another one so more that want to try can come in. This would allow you to make a try to win or you could all just try to go in as soon as the tiamat timer starts to try to get into instance 1.

I was in a Tiamat the other day where we almost beat her but the problem was that everyone had to still be on one head which slowed down the kills since moving from head to head takes time.
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.