test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rogue <removed> glitch abuse on xbone.

zerokill101zerokill101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Can this pvp be any more broken? Every TR in pvp is wearing a plaguefire enchantment and since TR's are so
OP easymode in pvp 75% of teams have 2-3 TR's abusing this. Every match this is happening. Everyone i started playing this game with has already quit and this game has barely been out a month!!! This is ridiculous. What the hell were you people thinking making one class so absurdly overpowered?!?! And if that was not enough lets give them a game breaking glitch that can stack 300% D.O.T damage?? This game isn't going to last 3 months. Good luck with this P.O.S game you can count me out and ill be warning everyone else to stay far away from this title.
Post edited by zerokill101 on

Comments

• buzketbuzket Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hmm im a CW and i have no problem against TR's guess u just suck at PvP?
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Someone is butthurt.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • silensphoenixsilensphoenix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's enough salt here to kill the world's oceans.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Only the bad TRs try and a use the glitch.

SoD is 6 seconds, pay attention and dodge. Out of 50 SoD hits , I may get hit by 2 or 3. It's only OP if you let it be.
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    Yeah man if you can't dodge that's your own problem... Turn up the volume it's NOT difficult to hear the attack and dodge before it hits. It's stupid easy to dodge a rogue. Just need the reflexes. Literally if you hear the sound, then hit the dodge immediately you can dodge it...
  • morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2015
    With rogues being able to go invisible in the middle of an active fight (a very brain-dead game design decision), you cannot place any blame on the receiving player for 'not being able to dodge'.

OP may be 'butthurt', but he's not wrong - Neverwinter's PvP is a half-baked, extremely broken abomination of poor design choices on the part of Cryptic/PWE. The developers have extreme hard-ons for rogues for unknown reasons.. what, with the perpetual stuns; auto-dodge/immunity to any stuns in return; vanishing mid-fight; etc.

Frankly, anyone using the build mentioned here should be nothing short of banned, as it is intentionally exploiting a known bug.
  • zippoastarothzippoastaroth Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Butthurt much?
  • universalagonyuniversalagony Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you guys are funny you would get butthurt even without double proc just the right proc would destroy you
    my rogue hits for 60k with the build i use then with just "1" proc of sod thats a 30k hit in 6 seconds then greater plague with 12.5% dam added you do the math even without the "bug" your still dead just learn to play your class i get owned by Cw all the time if they know there class...18k GS TR but then again i dont pvp all the time dont like dom
  • nfldpatriotnfldpatriot Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The class vs class matchups took some time for me to adjust to as I had only played PvP in shooters . Now that I know my HR very well and understand the other classes I do more than ok, including kills on TR. Some classes are tougher against others depending on the matchups, build and skill but strategy and adjustment can lead to a measure of success for sure.
  • marklindopmarklindop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    WOW this Forum has alot of Rogues posting reply's, and stupid ones at that.. "turn Volume and dodge"? Ok,, ill just Crack open the C++ and implement a Dodge on the GF... Idiot..

Only 1 classes Dont complain about Rogues and im guessing they are all here... Hiding being "im a CW" etc... Rogues are broke... They are and because you enjoy making people rage and Quit with your 1 shot.. doesn't make you good.. Same has people who kick at the end of dungeons dont get nothing for it.. Yes they get free loot, but they also make people quit the game.. The very person who might buy the gear they just robbed.. At the end of the Day im a Massive MMORPG lover playing wow for 5 years. I love all MMORPG has they are fare.. But rogues, I can already see that PVP will be 100% rogues playing "Hide and Seek" and PVE being all other Classes kicking Rogues because everyone on neverwinter has played PVP and got 1 shotted by the most OP class of ANY MMORPG ive ever played..
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Please do not post about exploitable issues. Instead, please file a Support ticket to report abusers and report the exploit. In any case, the Community Team will make sure this is made aware of by the Devs, if they don't know already. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.