test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

timed out now cant login

deejayvipdeejayvip Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I was zoning into the spider temple dungeon. Got the server not responding countdown and kicked back to character selection. N ow every time I try to login. I get connection timed out. Issue has been continuing for almost an hour now. Have cleared X1 cache. rebooted. Cleared dns and reconfigured. Same result - timed out.
Post edited by deejayvip on

Comments

• r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same hing happening to me. But hey, if it wasn't for all the disconnects and server time outs, this game would be like every other MMO ;)
  • ratedchaotic1ratedchaotic1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yep same here. My 60 is stuck in the graveyard. I can get on all my alts but when i try my lvl 60 i get server not responding and kicked to character selection.
  • crazymadlaxcrazymadlax Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have this problem to, but I'm not in neverdead, but in protectors enclave. Get a server not responding followed by a timeout on my lvl60 main character.
    But I can still login on my second character, lvl 24.. Are al servers running again or what?
  • deejayvipdeejayvip Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it doesnt seem to b zone specific the peeps in my guild are having the same problem
  • marv1001marv1001 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same for me as well for my second character, getting server not responding and getting kicked out to character selection.

Seems like every time they do a server maintenance they actually make the problems worse
  • phenixskittyphenixskitty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I too am experiencing this annoying problem. My husband fell asleep playing last night and now neither of us can log on to the XBox one game. I hope it is fixed soon or they tell us how to fix it.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the same problem zoning from Icespire Peak to Protector's Enclave last night.

I fixed it by going back to the XB1 dashboard, hitting menu with the big game window selected, and choosing quit. Then I waited a few minutes and restarted the game. It started working again after that. Hopefully it works for all of you too.
  • phenixskittyphenixskitty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks I'll try that!!!