test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank, Unable to donate

stonelotusstonelotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Our guild is having an issue with depositing to the Guild Bank. We are unable to donate money or items, regardless of rank. We have set all permissions in the Guild Settings tab, but no one is able to deposit items or money into the guild bank. We are also unable to set the permissions at the Guild Bank vendor that control which rank is able to remove how much per day. We have tried removing permissions, logging out/in, adding permissions, and logging out again. All of the permissions still have the check marks, but not even the founders of the guild can deposit items.

If anyone else has a suggestion would appreciate it.
Post edited by stonelotus on

Comments

• stonelotusstonelotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Shameless self bump
    edited May 2015
    Another bump as customer support says they cannot help, only posting in the forums gets help. Bumping daily, sorry people.
    edited May 2015
    Guild still unable to donate items. We are a group that all plays together, but not being able to bank items for each other and alts is really starting to degrade from the fun of the game.

Can someone please even comment if its a known issue with a fix coming or should we just start another guild? The lack of any communication regarding bugs is astounding. Terrible process for identifying issues.
    edited May 2015
    Subject: Guild bank broken
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Created guild
    2. Set promotions and guild permissions
    3. Purchased Guild Bank Repository
    4. No one able to donate items or gold, or set daily withdraw limits. This includes founders
    5. Checked permissions in Guild Settings, settings saved.
    Bug: Unable to donate items or gold to purchase guild bank slots.
    Note: All founders have tried changing settings, logging in and out. Removed one founder, re invited, issue persists.
    edited May 2015
    6. Over night several members left guild, started new guild.
    7. Repeated process 1 through 5 above. Issue persists.
    Bug:Unable to donate items or gold to guild bank, two separate guilds. Unable to set daily withdraw limits in either guilds, options greyed out.
    Note. Two separate guilds, same issue. Players leaving game for Happy Wars
    edited May 2015
    Dear Diary,

The patch has landed, but alas there is no joy for us today. Once again our guild seems to lack the simple skills to take an item from our own inventory and put it in the giant box we have purchased. The box confounds us. It is large, and empty, and we are burdened with many fine things, but we cannot muster the skills needed to reverse this situation. We have slain dragons, bested foul beast and emerged victorious against the undead and the feral... to be beaten by an inanimate object, one that we paid for no less. This Guild Banker is a cruel mistress, he lets us see how empty the box is but will not provide us with any guidance. I suspect he goes home to his Guild Banker wife, and his Guild Banker kids and tells them of the adventurers who cannot solve the empty box. I tried once to throw coins at it.... but I was told I did not have permission. My soul is crushed. Where did we go so wrong?

We have tried to consult many wisemen, but they either do not understand us, or do not exist. I leave these pages behind as a warning. If we cannot overcome a simple box, maybe Worf was right and it is a good day to die.
  • twiggleberrytwiggleberry Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm not even able to deposit money into my shared non guild bank. this is new with patch I suppose. Not many talking about it.
    edited May 2015
    Our issue has been around since we made our guild in the first week. Basically just using mail now to hold items for alts. Think by next week everyone will have moved on anyway. Support in this game is non existent. The only solution we have is to fold the guild, start again and hope it works. It's a shame really, bunch of people bailing on the game because we can't help each others second characters easily. No one spent any money first time through just waiting to see what game play is like. Now that people want to speed through the second characters (which would probably involve mounts and companions being bought) they are just opting to play something else as a group.
  • eviloknight23eviloknight23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ours is hit and miss and its not character or account picky either one day person A on character A can deposit and withdraw, switch to character B and no dice. While the opposite may be true of someone else the same day or the next. Even still many of my members can't use it at all.
    edited May 2015
    Dear Diary,

Today out of frustration and exhaustion from being burdened I threw some Epic gear at a bewildered traveler. After being bested by the guild bank once again, my mail courier nearly having a stroke from exhaustion, I decided rash action was needed. With no more patience or time to constantly monitor my mail and redistribute to other members like some lowly mail clerk in a mail clerky place, I decided that charity was the next step. I spent hours chasing down adventurers in low zones attempting to give them gear they would eventually need. As the majority of them would not trade or simply tell me "Deez Nutz" , I suspect they will need all the help they can get, but I was unable to provide most with treasures now collecting dust. With the guild bank valiantly remaining empty, I was however able to unburden myself on a cleric and hunter pair. As I gave these beautiful treasures away I tried to warn them of the end boss of Protector Enclave named Guild Bank. They did not care, they simply wanted my shiny ****. Well if the guild bank will not take my shiny ****, then god speed travelers.

Maybe tomorrow I will try build a shelter for the homeless from the dragon bone gear which now make me ill at it's sight.
  • twiggleberrytwiggleberry Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Something to try. I noticed this issue with the personal BANK on the SHARED money portion. We cannot deposit gold via the controller, because the patch last week added these new " confirmation windows ". You will now see them if withdrawing money, or leaving a group, where you have to hit a button on the controller for YES,, confirmation. You do not get this when depositing gold.

However, using a WIRELESS keyboard works. for some reason, that confirmation pops up after using a secondary input device other than official MS controller. I don't know how a keyboard would help with putting/pulling items into it, unless it lets you use arrow keys to highlight items then xfer them. I personally belief these problems to be linked. Nobody has mentioned it much about the broken gold transfer problem into shared bank, but usually these issues have a similar problem as a cause. I am betting the controller is not allowing some kind of "new" confirmation window to pop up. It used to not when leaving groups, or anything with the money/bank. Now it does after patch, but isn't working right.
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Love, just love, those posts with the like epic writing. Made my day :) great point, it could be the controller and not the guild bank?
    Before the last patch the guild i was with, their bank was working fine. Only bank probs started with that last update.
    edited May 2015
    Ours has never worked for depositing gold or items. All of the options are greyed out at the bottom of the screen. The permissions tab you access from the Guild Bank to limit how much is withdrawn is also greyed out. None of the options through the Guild Banker work, except the option to buy respositories, which we have done. All of the permissions are set in the guild settings page as well. It is very clearly marked that everyone can donate, and the settings there will save if we change them and logout.

However, not even the founder (I am one) are able to add anything to the guild bank. I don't think my issue has to do with hardware recognition, but I am willing to try anything.

Glad someone can enjoy a portion of our misfortune. I am just trying to get some attention for the issue. By the time anyone even acknowledges we will have moved on most likely.
    edited May 2015
    Dear Diary,

I have returned to the place of shame today. Hands full of gifts I attempted to win the affections of the Guild Bank once again. It appears that it will willingly hold gifts from everyone, except for me. Rejected once again I tried to warn the people of Protectors Enclave, but was lost midst the noise of LegoAss screaming about the Dragon Bow he had for sale on the auction house. I vomited. Twice. I have 4 bows on the mail courier and the mere sight of the name now make me vacate my breakfast.

On a more positive note, the mail provider for Protectors Enclave is suing our guild for cruel and unusual practices regarding storing all our inventory on their couriers. Perhaps I can finally take comfort in focusing on something other than what is now becoming my arch nemesis. I have decided to send a fruit basket to apologize to Idris for my previous behaviors.

PS: I think the other guild members are starting to see another guild, one with a working bank. Perhaps there is a little blue pill that can cure the performance issues regarding my giant empty box.
  • tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also having trouble - I donated gold from one of my more-experienced chars to a newly made one once. Tried it again at a later date and now I can't donate anything at all. Items passed between chars is ok via mail and the Bank, but it won't let me donate gold whatsoever.

Gotta resign myself to buying consumables and passing them via bank/mail for now til this is resolved. Any one else having problems with the account shared-gold function?
    edited May 2015
    There are a few posts about the gold share feature only working with keyboards after the patch.
  • duncanmacleod08duncanmacleod08 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    we had same issue only way we were able to deposit is to ethier uncheck the withdrawls or putting it to unlimited blank state where it says you can withdrawl x items to its default when its first check after that we were able to deposit items to guild and gold
    edited May 2015
    Dear Diary,

So today was the end. It's all been cashed in. All the gear is gone, the gold donated, all the astral diamond converted into keys, boxes opened and the contents given to a single level 19 player. The Guild Bank has won, we have conceded defeat. On the positive though, there is nothing like a grown man screaming like a school girl as you drop 60 lockboxes of loot, dragon gear, 100 gold, two rare companions, and a rare mount on his sorry ***.

This is my last entry, and maybe the best one yet. Kitten Kikrz out.