test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag, Game crashes, inability to enter instances

fireballs69fireballs69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I have had a ton a lag and the game is much less stable than before 1.1 patch. I have 100Mbs down and 10Mbs up with no other problems on any other games. I get hit with lots of lag at random times,

For example when I am in neverdeath graveyard headed towards the dragon encounter and I reach a point on the map where I loads the dragons heath bar at the top. I will freeze for about 10-15 sec. Also many times at the start of the dragon encounters (on any map) the screen will be black for the cinematic.

There are may other times when at random (as I can not find any common factor to point out) I will lag and the screen will freeze for about 10-15 sec sometimes longer. I have been killed several times when this happens during a fight. :mad:

The game will also crash, normally on map or instances changes but sometimes at random (as in I am kicked out to the XBox dashboard and have to reload the game)

I get errors about not being able to load the map names (something like that) when trying to join in a queue for a dungeon or skirmish a lot.

Also many times while trying to load into a map or instance the sever times out and I have to relog in. Sometimes it takes several tries before I can get into the instance but I would say some days it happened 90%+ of the time where it times out and I have to relog and try again.
Post edited by fireballs69 on

Comments

• r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lag is pretty bad at times, heck I don't think EverQuest lagged this much when I played it on dial up lol
  • lymisslymiss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am also having this problem. The lag is terrible and I am always getting these error messages saying that the game is not connected to the servers. I have confirmed with Xbox and my ISP to make sure it wasn't anything on their end and I have tried playing on a friend's account who has a different ISP then me. Still lags. The game is almost unplayable at this point and I do not know where to get help for it. I really enjoy playing NW when it works but at this rate I won't be able to play at all if they don't do something about the lag.
  • babyboop913babyboop913 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Game lags, when you enter or exit areas or doing battles with enemies the game kicks you out and tells you that it " Can't Connect To The Game Server". This has been happening since the game updated. It does this over & over again to the point that your about ready to quit playing, but I keep playing any way. It also freezes up while playing.