test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't remove Brilliant Energy Enchant from weapon anymore? (Champion of the North)

mvkxmvkx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So I got the Champion of the North pack. Have had the enchant in my pvp gear for some time now, solely because I haven't actually been able to remove it from the weapon again, keeps telling me I can only have one of a unique item.. (Yes I have switched it between a few weapons now) Which I clearly only have one of these lol.
Can someone help me or some staff member remove it and put it in my inventory or something because there's no reason why it was working and now isn't.
Post edited by mvkx on

Comments

• mvkxmvkx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nobody have an answer for this? No staff even going to comment?
  • mac8151986mac8151986 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to know about this as well, it let me remove it once before, before I understood how the enchantment stuff worked so I put it back in, now I'm trying to replace it with a different one and cannot remove it, same message "inventory full, you may only have one of a unique item" I've even tried emptying my inventory but still no luck...apparently this is a small bug that could easily be fixed, could we at least get a response and the confirmation that your aware of this issue please.

Thanks in advance.
  • knightdoomknightdoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here, needs to be fixed -_-
  • mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having the same issue! It needs to be fixed soon. I got this new main hand from dragon skirmish and would love to use it and put the gem I paid 70 dollars for onto it.
  • chickrenchickren Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having the same issue! It needs to be fixed soon. I got this new main hand from dragon skirmish and would love to use it and put the gem I paid 70 dollars for onto it.

I know right? I totally feel you on that! I was able to take it out multiple times before and into different weapons but now it tells me I can only have one unique item. (I don't have anything else in my inventory) Aside from my daily dungeon key but I've removed the gem while having the key in my inventory before. Since this last update it's screwed the game up badly.
  • whiskeybentwhiskeybent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have the same problem, a fix would be lovely
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you already have one of those in your inventory it will not let you remove the second one.
  • mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mrdurva wrote: »
    If you already have one of those in your inventory it will not let you remove the second one.
    None of us with the issue have one in our inventory AT ALL. That's the problem. The game is saying we already have one but we don't. You can only claim one time per character.
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    have one on a diff toon ?? i destroyed mine but dident open the box agen but i will c if that works for u wen i get home
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    forgot to post on this agen but destroy the enh and the wep go to the rewards guy grab the champ box open it grab the wep remove the enh and put in wat ever wep u want
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the same issue recently on PC -- if I unequipped the weapon I could then remove the enh from the weapon in my inventory.
  • knightdoomknightdoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you for the responses. As I can only speak of my own actions, i have already tried the suggested actions:

1. Destroy the weapon (w/ enchantment) , claim a new one and try removing (Please remember this is after the first removal which succeeds, any removals tried thereafter (even newly claimed weapons), it will error out)
    2. Equip and try removing, unequip and try removing.
  • mgoe88mgoe88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can't take the enchantment off anymore and was hoping they would fix it today. But if an admin could help us or tell us what to do to be able to get it off a weapon that would be great.