New option in vote kicking....

2»

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mifiisu wrote: »
    Not an option 100% of the time. RL sometimes works in mysterious ways
    I'm talking about the ignore being an option, not RL being an option...

Besides, another suggestion from another thread, only if you make your own group, you can have the vote kick option.
    If you join a public group, only people that are afk or don't even try to play will get kicked.
    If you don't like those options... leave the group and try another or make your own group.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    absolynavi3absolynavi3 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    regenerde wrote: »
    I'm talking about the ignore being an option, not RL being an option...

Besides, another suggestion from another thread, only if you make your own group, you can have the vote kick option.
    If you join a public group, only people that are afk or don't even try to play will get kicked.
    If you don't like those options... leave the group and try another or make your own group.

Hi all,

I find this suggestion very interesting, if you think about it and how to handle your teaming, this can be an interesting option that can fit a wide variety of situations.

I really support this one :)
    KUuXsKu.jpg
  • Options
    silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I like the option of knowing why I was kicked if it happens as well as a few of the other that have been said. I also think that they should have a filter on the pug system so If you only want a DC, OP, GF and a CW then you should have to wait the amount of time it would take for those classes to pug. It would also mean that the TR, SW, and HR wouldn't be kicked just cuz they are an unwanted class in the party. It would take longer for those people to get a party together but then shouldn't that be the price of not forming your own group and going through the pug system?

Something needs to be done though since some classes are more unwanted in a party then other's. Yes I agree Item lvl is needed but when everyone says that you need 2 CW's, OP, DC, and GF to win then that leaves other's out. I don't mind being kicked if I don't have the item lvl that they want but a filter system would stop that if you put in that they need to have your item lvl if someone gets in and doesn't like the group they joined then they could just leave and the filter's that you put in would try to find another person with the same requirements. It wouldn't be a fix all and there would still be problems with it that would arise but I also think that it would help and allow other's to be able to get a party.
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.