test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discard can't be retrieved?

finalbossbgfinalbossbg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Has anyone ever accidentally discarded an item or enchant and had it retrieved via support staff?

Comments

• rangerman25rangerman25 Member Posts: 84
    edited May 2015
    Doubt it...once discarded its gone...shoulda paid more attention to what ya were clicking
  • namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Considering the game prompts you with a popup asking if you're SURE you want to toss an item then I would hope not many have had this problem, although i'm sure there are obviously a couple since you're asking. As far as support staff being able to retrieve it - I doubt they will do that for ya. Bugs, exploits (not the ones that affect their pocketbooks) and lag seem to be waaaay down at the bottom of the totem pole as far as fixing which leads me to believe their care-o-meter for the player base is pegging down at 0.

I can tell you from personal experience that on the PC version, i opened an end chest and saw an artifact among my rewards in the chest. I then looted the chest but when i checked my inventory it wasn't there. I sent a ticket in to support blah blah just like I was recommended but they just apologized and said they couldn't do anything about it, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for them replacing the item that was discarded but eh, a few strokes of the keypad won't take long so you may as well give it a shot if for nothing else than to say you tried.

Best of luck!