test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eye of Lathander artifact...

teribad15teribad15 Member Posts: 1,092 Arc User
please add this artifact to DR store within mod 6 im doing DR lair daily since release of DR on my 5 toons and i havent found one yet i also opened arcane coffer around 600-700 times on my main (GWF) with star metal gauntlet and still got nothing the % chance to drop the artifact is way too low.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nachodx22nachodx22 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Myself and many others are having this same issue. Mods/Devs, can we add a way to EARN this please? Anyone else agree? Please do comment on this thread to share your thoughts.
    -Nacho Skymont
    Quixaltic Guild Leader
    GH20, pm for inv
  • Options
    kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tee drop rate is quite fine.. the problem is that is BOUND...

i have 3 of them and keep getting it.. but i cannot sell it.
  • Options
    onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Would be nice if they would make it available via purchase with shadowmantle seals we get from VT.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    You are unlucky. It took me about 40 tries on 1 toon. My other toons no luck, but they have played DR less.
    teribad15 wrote: »
    please add this artifact to DR store within mod 6 im doing DR lair daily since release of DR on my 5 toons and i havent found one yet i also opened arcane coffer around 600-700 times on my main (GWF) with star metal gauntlet and still got nothing the % chance to drop the artifact is way too low.

• Options
    calithancalithan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Was lucky and got my first one today. Have played for about 5 1/2 mos now.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Never received one. Ever.

BoA would be acceptable, since that would triple the chance for my DC to get one..

But, in all reality, you get get a Lostmauth Horn on the AH, as well as Valindra's shard, and others.. it would be nice to be able to have the Eye available as well.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Got 13 so far, and i'm doing DR sometimes during weekends. Got 9 toons with full campaigns btw , much likely to drop it. All about luck
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Stupidly, one dropped for me last night... *on preview*.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options

Worst. Day. EVER.
    header.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Actually, it's not so bad. My tester character has also had it drop on live. But still, considering the frustration the item has caused, it's exasperating.

(I also have a pet theory about NW's RNG luck being skewed higher the fewer people there are doing the same thing you're trying to do.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer

Ouch! Hopefully that portends good things for live.

While we don't presently have any plans to change Eye of Lathander specifically, I wanted to let you know that we do monitor feedback like this. When we're considering what rewards to include where, this sort of feedback is valuable.

• Options
    asterdahl wrote: »
    While we don't presently have any plans to change Eye of Lathander specifically, I wanted to let you know that we do monitor feedback like this. When we're considering what rewards to include where, this sort of feedback is valuable.

I just find it odd that I can get Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting, Shard of Valindra's Crown and Emblem of the Seldarine on the Auction House.. expensive as hell, but they are available.. but not the Eye... would really like to be able to complete the collection for my DC. :-)
    header.png
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    asterdahl wrote: »

Ouch! Hopefully that portends good things for live.

Perhaps adding a way of buying it with a really high amount of cyphers(50-75-100?) Would be really awesome because RNG just never been on my side...
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • Options
    adriaen666adriaen666 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It would be really nice if this artifact would be BoA.
  • Options
    cruizy69cruizy69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hope i get it ....