test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dread Spire is way too difficult!

lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Yeah, I read that in another thread so I decided to try it:

https://youtu.be/4DWY7l3RSS8?list=PLbXDrYZP1C1QzweFCgjyds25ykRX-Z4zr

Item Lvl: 535.

Disadvantages:
Only wearing green gear: Helm, Armor, Bracers, Boots. Blue main hand weapon.
No artifacts, no companions, no enchantments, no shirt/pants, no offhand, no accesories.

Advantages:
Every boon unlocked.

Gear is more important than the boons because you can get very important defensive stats like HP and Life Steal. The self-healing effect granted by Enraged Regrowth and Elven Tranquility represents less than 10% of the total healing whereas Life Steal is the highest.

Finally, this is not for showing off. The idea is about showing to other players that this minidungeon isn't so difficult.
fkze9t.jpg
▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
Post edited by lazaroth666 on

Comments

• blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wow another post. i mean seriously we have enough of these you troll. im pretty sure everyone has beaten dread spire and no one is complaining about it. so stop trolling and go back under your bridge.
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wow another post. i mean seriously we have enough of these you troll. im pretty sure everyone has beaten dread spire and no one is complaining about it. so stop trolling and go back under your bridge.
    ragnarxiii wrote: »
    Can you record every single quest in Dragon Well, IWD, especially Dread Spire for me please?. I'm not an older gamer. I started playing last weekend. I'm really surprised that those 71-73 mobs are really that strong. I'm 1.6 GWF. The boss in Dread Spire is undefeatable, unless I have proper gear. And please, don't ever make those statements. Those sound ******ed

Now, after I already make you look like an idiot in the forum. Please, let me show you the rule 1.02:

Rule 1.02 - Trolling is Prohibited. . . . Do not attempt to attempt to incite others into anger, frustration or grief. Any action which the moderators or staff deem as an attempt to instigate others into violating rules is strictly prohibited. To call someone a Troll is considered Trolling in itself.

If you are at least a half decent person, please say that you are sorry and let others comment here, thank you.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Now, after I already make you look like an idiot in the forum. Please, let me show you the rule 1.02:

Rule 1.02 - Trolling is Prohibited. . . . Do not attempt to attempt to incite others into anger, frustration or grief. Any action which the moderators or staff deem as an attempt to instigate others into violating rules is strictly prohibited. To call someone a Troll is considered Trolling in itself.

If you are at least a half decent person, please say that you are sorry and let others comment here, thank you.
    calling trolls troll is trolling for the rules.
    ...i just broke the rules

wtf endless loop

GJ you should share your feats with many gwfs. those damages are out of whack for the gear you were wearing
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    calling trolls troll is trolling for the rules.
    ...i just broke the rules

wtf endless loop

GJ you should share your feats with many gwfs. those damages are out of whack for the gear you were wearing

And I've been sharing my GWF build since Mod4. :P
    fkze9t.jpg
    edited May 2015

exactly the rule you broke this whole thread was intended to antagonize someone. thus you just proved my point. and now that you thoroughly look like a idiot. please close this thread. it wasnt meant for discussion it was meant to infuriate others you can tell by the title being the opposite from the post.
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »

you're not particularly aware of your surroundings, are you?

Lazalia has the most preferred GWF and SW builds here.

i've used both to great success
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    you're not particularly aware of your surroundings, are you?

Lazalia has the most preferred GWF and SW builds here.

i've used both to great success

+1. I build mine based on his spec since ... I don't remember now.
    The problem is because of my own limited ability, I cannot copy him (the person) to make those movement.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited May 2015
    exactly the rule you broke this whole thread was intended to antagonize someone. thus you just proved my point. and now that you thoroughly look like a idiot. please close this thread. it wasnt meant for discussion it was meant to infuriate others you can tell by the title being the opposite from the post.

Looks like you missed this part:

Finally, this is not for showing off. The idea is about showing to other players that this minidungeon isn't so difficult.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    and GWFs keep wanting to get buffs :).

Very nice video, crazy damage and well played tactics.
    edited May 2015
    onegaki101 wrote: »
    and GWFs keep wanting to get buffs :).

Very nice video, crazy damage and well played tactics.
    gwfs want pvp buffs because they said they would be getting them soon.
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well to be fair, I think a lot of people complaining about Sharandar and Dread Ring being too hard are players who are not yet lvl 70, who have sub-70 green questing gear, and/or don't have a full set of boons hence the reason for being there in the first place.

But like you, when I hit lvl 70, I didn't have many problems with these places with any of my characters even if they were still in green questing gear.

Now try it as a lvl 61 HR Archer with no boons and minimal gear :)
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, this isn't getting anywhere but infighting. Please do show respect for one another as this is mandated in our Rules of Conduct. If you find that you cannot do so, refrain from responding to that poster.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.