test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second week and can't play...

pauliusxaspauliusxas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello, so I ,mine friends and other people posted that after ad respec we can't add feats and boons. So why they still not fixing it ?? 4 of mine friends already left this game just becouse they are tired of so many bugs. In mine opinion I haven't seen game with such many bugs and such blind admins (developers). Don't get angry, but I am saying just what most of the people are saying online. Firstly I couldn't play with sentinel , becouse u can't fix weapon master rank 4 bug (which was about 5 weeks, it was in mod 6 preview also). So hmm, what should I do ? I can't play this game, becouse it's just forcing to quit. Fix this bugs. More and more people is leaving (full guild who will end this game after 1 game release).
This Module was pretty good for me, but playing in online shard is like playing in demo version game (preview shard)...
Post edited by pauliusxas on

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    why not.. its not getting fixed either way mags.
  • herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If this isn't a need for a emergency patch, I don't know what is at this point.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    He doesn't need a help.
    He needs faking attention of dev's who are trying to fix not important things, producing same time 1000 new bugs.

****, what are u doing there? My boss would kick my butt if I would be so lazy.

Your laziness and incompetency makes $$ loss.

Think about it, before next patch notes.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dev posted the answer a week ago: you must use the free RESPEC token that you received. If your class is paladin and didn't received a respec token then you are supposed to submit a support ticket, not repost another copy of a copy of a copy of an old thread in a new forum.

//WotMAGENUBIEsays
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, plus the dev bashing really isn't necessary. The "easy fix" that you think should happen is hardly so. Please be patient, and direct inquiries and questions to the existing thread.

There's also a truism in QA: No matter how good your testing is, sometimes the best testing doesn't survive first contact with the absolute hairball called live code.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.