test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capricorn Star: A Neverwinter Comic

metonymymetonymy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Art and Fiction
I swear this will likely look better as time goes on, and will pick up soon. This is just going to be some backstory of my character Nashira Goodhope. I'm hoping to get a page every week or so, if not more often, but I'm not making any hard promises because I'm disabled (chronic pain ftl) and stuff may come up. So don't really expect miracles here (or backgrounds LOL)

Anyway, I just completed the first page so I thought I should post it. Page 2's coming soon!

Years ago, at a temple dedicated to nuns of Kelemvor...

tumblr_nmo5zx88nJ1stpmcdo1_1280.png

--

tumblr_nmpa9pfT7F1usfm3lo1_1280.png

--

tumblr_nmqcn8K9nU1usfm3lo1_1280.png

--

tumblr_nmrxlgmm7V1usfm3lo1_1280.png
Post edited by metonymy on

Comments

• loneranger23loneranger23 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pretty cool comic, and good drawing too. I hope to see more of these.
  • metonymymetonymy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you both for your kind words! Right now it has its own tumblr at capricornstarcomic.tumblr.com but I'm waiting on putting it on my dA until I'm a little farther along. (I may end up making a seperate dA account just for it, who knows.) Thank y'all again. Any little scraps of encouragement are like food to a starving man's lips over here LOL

Tonight's entry is the 'cover' now that we're done with the prologue. This is kind of a stand-in until I can think of anything better, but it should be ample reason in why I don't do backgrounds...

tumblr_nmtr430ybb1usfm3lo1_1280.png
    edited April 2015
    tumblr_nmzaljDLzn1usfm3lo1_1280.png

(Adopting a one-page-per-post scheme if that's ok, mods, just to make it more obvious when I've updated.)
    edited April 2015
    tumblr_nn35g37qdU1usfm3lo1_r1_1280.png
  • gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks good! I can't wait to see more of the story unfold. Is this the comic that you requested the use of my foundry plot for?
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!