test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn Query

areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Who the heck chopped off their tail?

They remind me of a Scooby Doo esque man in the monster costume.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They're not supposed to have a tail.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    They are called Dragonborn. That immediately makes a person think they are born from a part of dragon, Either naturally or magically. They look, in facial features, like a dragon. I was trying to figure out a way to get the package when I went to Nox for a quest and saw the npc nearby.

where the blazes is her tail. After a bit of checking all desire for the package went poof.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah you need to take that up with Hasbro's Wizard of the Coast Division.

This. Neverwinter is based off of Dungeons and Dragons. Graphics, lore, etc will come from it.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    This. Neverwinter is based off of Dungeons and Dragons. Graphics, lore, etc will come from it.

More specifically: Neverwinter is based off Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms product, where Dragonborn are as they appear in the game. Not on the original Dragonlance product where the Original Poster (and a couple others) appear to be thinking of "Draconian" - which do have tails and are indeed created from Dragon eggs (and are much more bad-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$ I think).

I am an ancient Dragonlance "Krynn for the Win" old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, "Faerun" even sounds to foo-foo to me LOL. I've been reading my first "Forgotten Realms" novel: not liking it at all. But that's my own opinion: I do get why FR has its fans. But I doubt many of them started out with Dragonlance. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *sigh* If only they would release those Draconian Solder types found in the Mad Green dungeon. Probably not as a race but as a Companion would be a nice bandage.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Wall of Text!

Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    More specifically: Neverwinter is based off Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms product

Ah yeah, that part completely skipped my mind when I posted.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg